Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy your Sportkings D empty boxes. Paying good money too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy your Sportkings D empty boxes. Paying good money too!

Good morning everyone.

With the new Sportkings Series D set to release in one week, I have decided that I would like to purchase empty boxes from anyone that wants to sell them to me. Sportkings has a "box top redemption program" they announced where it takes empty box tops in order to redeem for cards. It takes 6 box tops in order to redeem for a card numbered to 10, 24 box tops for a 1/1 card and 40 for a double-sided card.

If any of you are buying this product, I am offering $15 per empty box with it's top. With the boxes costing around $90 right now, if you sell me the empty boxes for $15, you're only into the product for $75 before you even sell a card. Basically, I'm offering you a 17% discount on your product price at $90 a box, and much more if you buy boxes for less.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling any boxes to me. I am buying as many as you want to sell me. I have Paypal ready. If you'd like to avoid Paypal fees, I'll even send you a check if you send me the empty boxes first. I have to do this to protect myself. I'm sure you guys understand.

Good luck to everyone buying this product. I hope you pull some BIG hits!

Thanks and take care,

Matt
Working...
X