Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Birthday Gift and another Tradeable as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Birthday Gift and another Tradeable as well.

One of my buddies who i was in the service rembered me just a tad late but still he remembered me.
    In 1967 when him and i where in Basic training in Fort Dix New Jersey i loved the Expos and still miss them today as well.
    So he said i didn;t forget u and he sent me a Washinton Nationals Game Used Jersey today and a little Shocker as well.
    He went to a card shop in Memphis and bought me a signed in55 Roberto Clemente auto and he knew i collected cards so he sent me a Blue Checlist series of all the teams and this is the error set as well as most where the red set.
    It books 175.00 to 220.00 on most trade sites.
    I would consider tading it for the right trade but it ain;t happening with the Clemente as that one is PC and told the Fed Ex guy that as well.
    I have had Keith for nearly 20 years delivering my stuff from Fed Ex.
    Just another nice day and tomorrow i celebrate my 37 years of Marriage with my Wife Mable and wouldn;t trade her for all the cards in the world.

Terry
    Northernbear

Hope you have a nice anniversary. My wife and I celebrated our 34th last month. And when I retired at the end of the past school year in June I had put 37 years into being an educator. So, C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to you and Mable !!!!!!

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

congrats on your 37th will hit my 30th the 15th of next month bob
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Thks for the congraulations from the 2 of u and greatley appreciated.

Terry
        Northernbear

Comment

Congrat's on the Birthday present and for your 37th anniversary!
          I feel like me & my wife are newbies LOL - we celebrated our 23rd this past August!

Kurt

Comment

congrats bear!!! i hope to be married to my wife that long!!! its only been 6 years so i have a ways to go. lol.
            i made it through the academy and got sworn in at the Sugarcreek P.D. on friday. im going out today to buy me a new duty weapon as a lil gift for myself.
            hope all is well w/ u and the family!!!!!!
            Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Taker Thks to u as well. and keep on working at it and 37 will come soon as well.

Dogg.
              Thks to u as well and congraulations of the carreer move and getting on the police force as well.
              On the wepons thing i just put a fender and a Header Panel and a bumber on a Jeep and it got me a 22 Mag and a 20 Gauge Shotgun for the work.
              Just something to pass the time and make a little money as i retired in Sept of last year.
              Picked up a AR15 regular arm length barrell and a nice edition to go with my M16 which i built in pieces way back in 67.

Terry
              Northernbear

Comment

Congrats on the GREAT B-Day presents. He's a GREAT friend to do that for you. My wife and I had our 22nd anniversary in April. With the wife having MS real bad, I look at each day as a gift and am thankful for them all. I can tell you are grateful too.
                ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
                http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

Andy
                  Been there done the serious illness thing when my Daughter was 3 my Wife was diao with Breast Cancer and know ur plight my friend.

Terry
                  Northernbear

Comment

Working...
                  X