Lets trade vintage for vintage or f/s ck bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets trade vintage for vintage or f/s ck bucket

hi im the noobie but know my vintage cards lookin to trade hi grade vintage 1949-1980 for hi grade vintage that would be mostly hof baseball cmb for some of my trade list
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/55937887@N07/?saved=1

I have a ton of HOF stuff in nr mt or better shape i can trade for some of ur wants.
    I am interested in the 59 Kaline/all star the 2 54 Bowmans Hodges and Rizzuto.
    Let me know as i can also trade u HOF stuff.

Terry
    Northernbear

Comment

hi bear glad to meet u the kaline is ex or better the rizzuto is ex and the hodges is vg/ex some left and right cornerwear otherwise very bright nice card no creases on any i dont see a bucket do u trade hbv for hbv my wants are 1953-1959 hof players in ex condition i would want to see scans also i like banks/aaron/killebrew/maris/yogi/mathews pee wee/snider/kaline/brooks rob/ like that would love to make 1st trade here tonite i have auction sell site but very slow this month as it seems all vintage is the youngsters dont realize vintage is where its at i am 52 retired i dont do this for money i do for love of hobby and to pass time i would expect hbv for rizzy and kaline maybe 70pct on hodges plmk thanx jeff

Comment

Jeff
        I have all kinds of nice stuff avaible and i just joined this site in the summer and i am now a Mod on this site as well.
        I have just under 8000 trades on the Topps Forums and i have numerous references if u care to check on me at any time.
        The only one drw back for me as i have spent numerous amounts of money trying to get a scanner on my computer but being a buiness puter i cannot find the right mix and the scanner will not work for me.
        But i stand good 100 per cent of everything i trade and will also send first which i don;t have to as u being the rookie u are required to do on this site.
        I will not trade how ever if u will not send with DC as i will only trade with a dc now.
        But if u are interested to trade with me feel free to check on me and go from there.
        I am retired and have collected vintage for 52 years alone so i also know vintage as well.
        If u do not care to trade with me so be it and enjoy the hobby anyways and good luck trading bud.

Terry
        Northernbear
        Also a Vet and very proud of it as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
          Jeff
          I have all kinds of nice stuff avaible and i just joined this site in the summer and i am now a Mod on this site as well.
          I have just under 8000 trades on the Topps Forums and i have numerous references if u care to check on me at any time.
          The only one drw back for me as i have spent numerous amounts of money trying to get a scanner on my computer but being a buiness puter i cannot find the right mix and the scanner will not work for me.
          But i stand good 100 per cent of everything i trade and will also send first which i don;t have to as u being the rookie u are required to do on this site.
          I will not trade how ever if u will not send with DC as i will only trade with a dc now.
          But if u are interested to trade with me feel free to check on me and go from there.
          I am retired and have collected vintage for 52 years alone so i also know vintage as well.
          If u do not care to trade with me so be it and enjoy the hobby anyways and good luck trading bud.

Terry
          Northernbear
          Also a Vet and very proud of it as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          PROUD TO TRADE WITH AVET MY WIFES DAD DIED IN PEARL HARBOR 30 YRS AF WHOLE FAMILY MILITARY I DONT NEED TO CK ON YOU I SEND ALL CARD IN BUBBLE WITH DC NO MATTER WHAT ONLY WAY TO TRAVEL WE CAN SEND AT SAME TIME AND SEND DC# TO EACH OTHER NO PROBLEM HERE SIR now what u got for me give me year # and condition i will gladly trade you the 3 cards even up if u have 1 key vard for the rizzy that would be great if not i sent u what i like get a package together offer me trade and if we agree i will mail tomorrow ill be up until 11pm eastern time only thing i ask is if we agree please set up trade i dont know how lol im on 2 other sites and dont know how on them either just started trading 2 weeks ago been collecting and selling vintage for 25 years as u can tell by scan my cards are hi quality well ill wait to hear from you and thanx again sir
          regards jeff

Comment

I had a feeling you two would hit it off. Welcome to the site Jeff.
            Thanks for looking
            Remember, every day you wake up alive is a good day.

Comment

Jeff
              I usually rack between 8 and 8.30 and watch Without a Trace in our playpen, as my Wife is a recovering Breast Cancer survior and we like to spend some quality time togethe at night.
              We both get up between 4 and 4.30 in the morning bud.
              I will make up a trade list of some really nice quality stuff and get back to u tonight.
              We are hitting the road early to go South and shop as my Wife has a 4 day weekend as she works for the State and is the senior in Human Services here in Caribou.
              Friday was the shut down and Monday the Holiday of course.
              But we will get u a little list this evening when we return and propose a trade to u at that time and u can run with it if u are satisfied.
              Best regards and happy collecting anyways.

Terry
              Northernbear

Comment

Working...
              X