Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 chrome 2 box break ALL FT except base and 2 nice PC hits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will check tonight...

Originally posted by Devils\of/Belgrade View Post
    No, I dont, sorry. Got any Jeters not scanned. Always in need of those I dont have.
    I am sure I have some of his stuff in my stacks of cards for sure. Will get back to you on it.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Checked it out over the weekend, and nothing really to speak of. I know I have some, I just don't know where they are at the time being. Sorry bud.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I need the Heyward

My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans

Comment

Im interested in refractors you have. I replied to your pm. I also have a ton of autos from this year
          Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

do you have any purple refractors from this set if you do let me know what you need for them

thanks and lmk
            shawn
            http://www.lackeytopps.webs.com

www.lackeytopps.webs.com

I only ship on tuesdays

Comment

Working...
            X