Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessica Canseco auto Book Juicy and Trade Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Canseco auto Book Juicy and Trade Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got in my Jessica Canseco auto book to go with Vindacted by Jose Canseco as well.
    Now the Grandkids have both their auto;s and both their books.Also Have another Joe Dimaggio Triple Threads 08 9 Piece up for trade as well 10/36
    9 Bats and spelling out Joltin Joe.

Terry
    Northernbear

Congrats on the sweet pickups Terry.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Roy
      Thks bud and hope u are having a nice day and hope the Mrs is doing better now.

Terry
      Northernbear

Comment

terry, anything in my bucket for the dimaggio if ft?
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Fuser
          Like these one;s and yes the DiMaggio is tradeable.
          Jimmie Foxx the ott and the CatFish Hunter.
          Let me know if any of these one;s are avaiable please.

Terry
          Northernbear

Comment

terry they all are available

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim
              What are u looking to get for the 3 of them bud.
              Please let me know.

Terry
              Northernbear

Comment

Terry,

Sorry, not interested in trading, but stumbled across this thread & had a question. Did you happen to read Vindacated? Is it any good? Just wanted an opinion of a fellow trader before I purchase a copy. Thanks dude.

Rob

Comment

Blue and Gold
                  Found the book very interesting and i would diffently suggest it as a read.
                  U can pick vindictive up off the bay for under 5.00 bucks hardcover.
                  I traded for mine but i bought Juicy for 4.99 on a buy it now and it was auto;d at that.

Terry
                  Northernbear

Comment

foxx /3 no bv round $100 trade
                    ott /75 bv $50
                    catfish /5 no bv round $75 trade

Comment

Fuser
                      Just talked to Red and he wants me to ask u if the Foxx and Ott would work for u as he wants 150 and that is what u are putting on the Foxx and Ott.
                      if not he says to say thks to u and wishes u a nice day and nice weekend as the Wife and i are about to head down to his home for the weekend.
                      Take care and let us know so i can pass it on to him.

Terry
                      Northernbear

Comment

Card 2008 Topps Triple Threads Relics #40 Joe DiMaggio Mem, S# 36 $100.00
                        Card 2008 Topps Triple Threads Relics #41 Joe DiMaggio Mem, S# 36 $100.00
                        Card 2008 Topps Triple Threads Relics #42 Joe DiMaggio Mem, S# 36 $60

thanks for the offer but you can tell red i will pass. the dimaggio isnt that high. thanks anyways

Comment

Fuser
                          Thks for ur interest anyways and have a nice weekend regardless.
                          Take care

Terry
                          Northernbear

Comment

Please close out this thread as the DiMaggio has been sold.

Terry
                            Northernbear

Comment

Working...
                            X