Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is A BaseBall Mystery Question and Open to all that want to do one??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is A BaseBall Mystery Question and Open to all that want to do one??????????????

Please do not post this in anything but Baseball as it pertains to Baseball and anyone wanting to do one.
    All who have done one please jump in as in this one i will be giving a signed Baskeball a Game Used Basketball cardand a 90 Score Hockey set away free.
    So the more the merrier and a nice gift for 3 of anyone jumping in.
    If u have never done one i can explain the rules and on this one i will leave the option of either a HOF Game used or a Regular Game used trade ofeither a 10 or 25 value limit on it.
    Do not ask for a larger value unless i have traded with u numerous times and the one;s who want to enter it will be no later than this Saturday with shipping the set and getting it there early for xmas just around the corner.

Terry
    Northernbear

Please explain. Thanks.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Rodney
      It go;s like this a 10 regular game used or a 10 HOF game used or a 5 dollar regular game used or 5 HOF game used and if u break it down and do a 5 game used then u make up the difference in inserts or numbered of a player to ur liking or who ever.
      I am doing the trade so the trade would be between u and i and i would do the same for me.
      I don;t tell u what u are getting and u don;t tell me what i am getting rules of themystery.
      I usuall send more as a token of doing this trade with anyone but who knows.
      Unless i have traded with a person 50 or more times i go no higher than 25.00.
      But the 25 varies as i usuall send a 10 and a 5 game used and mix in inserts rookie cards and numbered to make up the amount.

Terry
      Northernbear

Comment

So this is basically a "mystery trade", correct??? Example - we'll send each other 10 cards with a total bv of like $75 (with individual bv's of $5 to $25 dollars each), but not telling each other what those cards are - is that correct? Just trying to get this straight. Also, will all cards involved be baseball (not including the ones you're giving away)?

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney no that is incorrect all total either 10 dollars or twenty five dollars.
          As i stated i am doing just small one;s here no major unless i have traded 50 or more trades with u.
          U can chose eithe ra 10 or 25 and that is entirely up to u.

Terry
          Northernbear

Comment

So the total trade value of the baseball "mystery trade" is either $10 or $25. If $25, does at least one card have to have a bv of $10 or more??? Also, I know we don't tell what is being sent (like players/teams), but do we tell HOFer's and/or others on the gu and/or base/inserts? PLMK. Hope we can do a "mystery trade".

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

No it does not have to have a 5 or 10 value at all.
              If u want a 5 so be it and 10 the same way.
              If u want a HOF u must However say so up front as the rest will have to be HOF no regular.
              If u do the regular it all has to be the regular game used as well.

Terry
              Northernbear

Comment

Okay, how about this "mystery" trade - $25 total bv - at least 1 baseball HOFer gu or auto with a bv of $10 or better, and no cards with a bv of less than $1. If you'd rather have "regular' on your end plmk. If that is okay, please post it at trader agreements and I'll confirm.

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                X