Upgraded Bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded Bucket

Just added some autos I forgot I had. http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/

im interested in these

dominic brown auto
    albert pujols gu
    street triple gu
    josh hamilton lettermen .

lmk thanks

Comment

I'm interested in your Eddie Mathews auto & Edd Roush auto. Please check my threads here in the baseball trading forum to see if anything interests you. Thanks.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Check me for these for my PC: Aaron Legends GU card w/ Pinstripe and the Eddie Mathews Seat Relic

Plus you have a ridiculous amount of higher end autos/gu I could use as trade bait

Just shoot me a PM if you see anything we can work out

My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans

Comment

ACheck me for these for my PC: Aaron Legends GU card w/ Pinstripe and the Eddie Mathews Seat Relic

Plus you have a ridiculous amount of higher end autos/gu I could use as trade bait

Comment

Just wondering if I had anything you'd be interested in for the EDDIE MATHEWS and/or EDD ROUSH auto's. PLMK. THANKS.

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
              ACheck me for these for my PC: Aaron Legends GU card w/ Pinstripe and the Eddie Mathews Seat Relic

Ok, I guess look and see if I have anything you want and then let me know what is available that I can use for trade bait as the Mathews and Aaron GU cards were the only two I saw I wanted for my PC

My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans

Comment

The Mathews is gone and I still have the Rousch Auto. Rodney, your inventory changes daily so I have no idea what you have coming in or out. Let me know what you can do for the Rousch b/v 100.00 and I will run it through the FAMILY. Thanks

Comment

Hey,
                  I can use the Felix Hernandez auto,Nomar Dual GU and the Vlady GU cards.
                  Please check my tradepage and lmk if you see anything.
                  Thanks,RICK
                  Always looking for cards I need of Vlady,Jason Bay,Clay Buchholz,Jacoby Ellsbury,Justin Morneau and Dustin Pedroia.Will also consider Nomar(Bosox Uni Only) and Pedro I need.

Tradepage:

http://www.freewebs.com/vreds07//

Comment

Let me know who/what you're mainly looking for and I'll see if I can come up with an offer or two. THANKS.

Orioles Autos I need
                    Orioles GU I need

Comment

Anything hof is good. Would prefer g/u or autos if possible. I like the Cubs. Would prefer 50's or 60's players.

Comment

a very nice bucket of cards, wish I had something you needed. ENVY!! bob
                        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Thanks Bob. I get lucky that I have 2 boys that like to collect also.

Comment

give me a clue to what ya'll collect tx bob
                            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

How about some of these HOFer gu & auto's - NOTE- most of these players played in the 1960's & 1970's (a few into the '80's, and a few played some in the '50's) -

MONTE IRVIN - 2005 SWEET SPOT SIG. red stitching/blue ink (30)
                              FRANK ROBINSON - 2005 DON. THROWBACK THREADS CENTURY STARS BAT #ed 42/50 (12)
                              TOM SEAVER - 2005 DON. THROWBACK THREADS CENTURY STARS UNIFORM #ed 16/20 (15)
                              MICKEY MANTLE - 2010 TOPPS 1956 MLB A S GAME COMMERATIVE PATCH (25)
                              WILLIE McCOVEY - 2001 SP LEG. CUTS UNIFORM (15)
                              DON SUTTON - 1998 DON. SIG. SERIES SIGN. SIG. AUTO #ed 0306/2000 (20)
                              EARLY WYNN - 2007 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC UNIFORM W/STRIPE (8)
                              JOE MORGAN - 2002 FLEER BOX SCORE HOF MAT. BAT (15)

Since I don't have anything to offer of the same bv value of your Roush auto I'll trade a little in your favor. I'll do any combination of the above HOFer's with a total bv of 110-120 (that's 10-20% in your favor). PLMK. THANKS.

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                              X