Zack Cox
    Chris Carpenter
    Yadier Molina
    Matt Holliday (Cardinals uni only)
    Tyrell Jenkins
    Shelby Miller
    Click the banner for my bucket !!!
    Photobucket

Have Pujols Rookies/Game used and Carpenter Game used avaible.
    What u have to trade for any of them.

Terry
    The Bear

Comment

What/Who do you collect?
      Photobucket

Comment

Vintage Baseball @1 then i collect any and all Dan Uggla stuff Phillies current game used and then HOF game used for my Grandkids collection.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/sq180/

There is some of almost all of your wants in there, let me know what you think.
          Photobucket

Comment

Love the 56 Koufax as i am a truely vintage guy.
            Then i like any of these one;s if any of them are for trade. Ripken Game used/Both Jackies/Duke/ the Triple RedSox as i am a Red Sox Collector as well/
            What;s for trade and what is not and what else do u collect as i have numerous other things i can move for my wants.

Terry
            The bear

Comment

I really don't do not for trade, I believe everything is for trade for the right offer. Do you have a bucket that I can look at or a trade list.
              Photobucket

Comment

Nope i don;t have a list or a trade bucket as i have a million cards nd i just couldn;t make up a list as i once had a guy thinking he could download my vintage and after 330 pages gave up and just said i give up.
                So again u give me a clue who u like and i will make it right by u each and everyone of the cards i want and will be more than fair in working in ur favor for everyone of them i want.
                So as the old saying hit me with ur best shot and let;s get to some trading.
                Going to be heading out in a few mins to get my Wife and do dinner but after that i am ready to do some serious trading bud.

Terry
                The Bear

Comment

Working...
                X