This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy,Hoyt, & Willie are available ----

I just went through and updated my BASEBALL HOFer gu & auto collection. Because of doing that I now have these three (3) cards available ---

2002 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC BILLY WILLIAMS JERSEY (bv=10) - GONE

2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS HOYT WILHELM AUTO (bv=25) - GONE

2004 TOPPS TRIBUTE HOF WILLIE MAYS UNIFORM (bv=40) -
    GONE

I'm looking to trade for gu & auto's I need of Orioles and baseball HOFer's.

Bring on those offers, let's make a deal, or two, or three.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-29-2011, 08:48 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

I would be interested in the Wilhelm auto. I do have a nice $40 BV short printed Ripken jersey card in my bucket, but feel free to look and see if you can find anything of interest.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Click the banner for my bucket !!!
    Photobucket

Comment

im interested in the mays and the williams .

check my bucket please . thanks

Comment

hey dude the fingers for the hoyt?
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Thanks for the interests and replies.

Brian - is your Koufax auto available ? If so, I have a Hoyt Wilhelm "cut" auto of the same bv as the Koufax (it is a 2004 SP LEG. CUTS #ed 16/115). If it's not available, what are the year/brands/etc. and bv's of your Ripken gu's?

Jon - I checked your bucket. I didn't see any gu or auto's that I need at this time. Do you have any others that are available that aren't in the bucket?

Tom - I'll pass on the offer of the Fingers gu, I already have Fingers gu in my collection. Thanks for the offer though.

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post

Brian - is your Koufax auto available ? If so, I have a Hoyt Wilhelm "cut" auto of the same bv as the Koufax (it is a 2004 SP LEG. CUTS #ed 16/115). If it's not available, what are the year/brands/etc. and bv's of your Ripken gu's?

Jon - I checked your bucket. I didn't see any gu or auto's that I need at this time. Do you have any others that are available that aren't in the bucket?

Tom - I'll pass on the offer of the Fingers gu, I already have Fingers gu in my collection. Thanks for the offer though.

yes i have some more . ill shoot you a pm with the list .

Comment

I could use the Mays...PLMK if you see anything you like in my Picassa...

Thanks! Rob
              Looking for Hanley Ramirez, Felix Hernandez, Ichiro, and Adam Jones Click for "Haves"
              Tradelist http://docs.google.com/View?id=dffqjdm5_93gv88s7j5
              Picasa http://picasaweb.google.com/VintageHeros

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post

cmb c if there is anyting else for the hoyt
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Orioles - Is the Hoyt cut happen to have him listed as a Cardinal on it. I don't think it will as I can only find two 1/1 autos that he is listed as a Cardinal.
                  Click the banner for my bucket !!!
                  Photobucket

Comment

rodney, also interested in the hoyt auto
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Brian - both Hoyt Wilhelm auto's (only trading one, keeping the other for PC) have him pictured as a Giant.

Tim - which Hoyt Wilhelm are you interested in (as above I'm only trading one, keeping the other for PC)? Also, let me know a thread I can check or send me a list to look through.

Tom - I'll check when I get a chance. Which Hoyt Wilhelm are you interested in (as twice above, I'm only trading one, the other is going in PC).

Rob - thanks for your interest. I'll check when I get the time.

Jon - I'll check my PM's shortly.

THANKS everyone for your interests, I'll get back asap.

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney, this one
                        2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS HOYT WILHELM AUTO (bv=25)
                        and check my bucket for cards of interest

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim, I checked your baseball, football, pc but..., and pc not.... I didn't see anything I need at this time. Do you have any HOFer gu and/or auto's that aren't there yet that I might be interested in ?

By the way, how is the "new' grand child, parents, and grand parents doing ?

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

everyone is doing great, they came home from the hospital today. nothing comming in at the moment in the range of the hoyt. will see what i find this weekend at the show and check back with you on sunday if you still have it

Comment

Tom, I checked your bucket again. The only ones that caught my attention are the Seaver gu #ed 5/5 and the Mathews gu #ed 11/15. Neither of them are high enough for the "cut" Wilhelm auto, and both are too high for the one I posted in the original post of this thread (I think I remember you telling me you were looking for 80 & 60).

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                              X