Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Unusual Thing Happened At The Shop and Save Today!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Unusual Thing Happened At The Shop and Save Today!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a local chain of grocery stores in Northern Maine and they are pretty up to date on most items.
    So i am shopping and i have decided to make some peanut butter cookies for the weekend and so as i am walking up to the isle i see this one new bottle of skippy and it;s got a plastic case around it.
    So i decide to go with it and i bring it home and as i am putting the grub away and getting the cans for tomorrow for the post office stamp out hunger campaign i put the skippy down.
    So i go to open it and low and behold on the bottom of this jar is a complete skippy peanut butter set of Derek Jeter from 2001 and all in mint shape and all 4 of the set are here.
    I check the bottle and is dated coded 16/June 2012 so it;s not old product just a little extra item and really neat set as well.
    So i go back and check all the other plastic bottles and there is not a thing on any of the others.
    These are dated 2001 and are not reprints as there is no indication at all of any being such.
    Going to call them Monday and see if this is a new promotional thing they are doing.
    Had to share this little expierence with u all.
    Have a nice weekend and enjoy one and all.

Terry
    The Bear

You have any pics? I am interested in seeing what the heck you are talking about..lol.
    sigpic

CLICK ON RICHARD PETTY'S SWEET RIDE TO SEE MY ITEMS LISTED ON EBAY. GREAT DEALS ON CARDS!!!

Comment

i am going to check the skippy at all the stores
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Forget the Cards, send me some peanut butter cookies!
        Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
        104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

I had one of those in my tradebox for awhile.Can't remember what it booked for but it didn't take long to trade it to a Jeter fan.
          Always looking for cards I need of Vlady,Jason Bay,Clay Buchholz,Jacoby Ellsbury,Justin Morneau and Dustin Pedroia.Will also consider Nomar(Bosox Uni Only) and Pedro I need.

Tradepage:

http://www.freewebs.com/vreds07//

Comment

Sorry i have no scanner so i can;t show u what they look like but they are about the size of the once forgotten Dixie Cubs tops just a little smaller i do believe but a really nice cool looking set with lots of color.

Peanut Butter sorry by the time they reach u athey would be a little on the stale side.

Nomar if u ever need pedro or Nomar i have tons of their stuff in game used and a Pedro auto as well.

Terry
            The Bear

Comment

I have some of those.. they don't book in beckett..

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
              but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Chris
                There nice looking little cards aren;t they.

Terry
                The Bear

Comment

nice find,congrats

Comment

Chris Brown.
                    Thks for the comments as well.

Terry
                    The Bear

Comment

pure luck is wat i have to say

Comment