Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Card Collection FS...If in 150mi of Dallas, TX PLEASE READ!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Collection FS...If in 150mi of Dallas, TX PLEASE READ!!!!

Due to unexpected expenses & them just taking over the house I am needing to sell my Baseball Card Collection (& very few Racing). I collected hard & heavy from 1996-1999, picked it back up in 2009-Present so thats the years I have & of all the brands. Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps, Topps Chrome, Donruss, Leaf, Pinnacle, Upper Deck, etc......

About 80% of all the cards are in penny sleeves & about half of those are also in top loaders. I have some autos, some game used, but I DO NOT have any just really high dollar cards, all in the $8-$75 range. All the Stars, Semi Stars, Unlisted stars, Rookies are there. I have taken the Texas Rangers & Atlanta Braves out, but any Dupes of these teams are included in the collection.

As you can see the collection is for the most part organized by Year & Brand. All the Yankees & Mets have been pulled, but only because I was trying to get ANYTHING new york out of my house!! They will be going with the collection.

An approxrimated guess on the number of cards is around 85,000-90,000. Also any supplies, penny sleeves, top loaders, empty boxes (on the top of the racks), & whatever else I decide to throw in the mix to get it out of here.

THE SORTING TRAY DOES NOT GO, NOR ANY BASEBALLS OR GLOVES, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY HAVE SHOWN UP IN THE PICS. JUST CARDS & SUPPLIES!

I will carefully pack up everything & deliver this collection to you within 150 miles of the Dallas-Fort Worth area

I will not sort through these to find players, teams, list Auto's or GU's, I want to just pack it up and sell it as an entire collection. Hell, if the sell price is close enough to my asking price, I will throw in the 2 Shelving Units also!!!

Asking $1200 OBO......I really need to get this sold so please PM me with offers

Thanks, Kenne T.

Link to some pics of the collection below.

Thanks, KT

sigpic

http://www.freewebs.com/poolhalljnkie

Collecting Texas Rangers & Atlanta Braves

Chipper Jones, Josh Hamilton, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Mark McGwire, & Mitch Moreland

Bowman/Bowman Draft - Base, Gold Bordered, & Blue Bordered

Bowman Chrome/Bowman Chrome Draft - Base, Refractors, & Blue Refractors

Bowman Auto's

Id do it but Im way over 150

good luck.

maybe try a local card shop. the guy i talk to buys alot of stuff maybe someone there can hekp you out
    Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
    104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

I have tried the local card shops...they are not wanting to buy.

What is way over 150??
      Thanks, KT

sigpic

Chipper Jones, Josh Hamilton, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Mark McGwire, & Mitch Moreland

Bowman Auto's

Comment

St louis mo
        Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
        104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Morning bump......
          Thanks, KT

sigpic

Bowman Auto's

Comment

Working...
          X