Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twins gu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Twins gu

    I have these TWINS gu available --------

    2011 TOPPS HERITAGE C C JIM THOME BAT (bv=10) - STILL AVAILABLE
    2008 UD X BOOF BONSER UNIFORM W/STRIPE (bv=8) - has been traded

    Mainly looking for gu & auto's I need of Orioles & baseball HOFer's. However, other offers will be considered (especially "vintage" O's I need from 1850's through 1970).
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-09-2011, 06:07 PM.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

  • #2
    rodney, will see what i have for you this weekend when i get home for the thome bat card
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #3
      Okay, thanks Tim.

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        Back ttt - let's do some trading !!!!!!!!

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          sorry rodney no orioles gu at the moment. tim
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

          Comment


          • #6
            Back ttt - bring on those offers !!!!!!!!!

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Still available - let's trade !!!!!!!!

              The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

              Comment


              • #8
                rodney, would u posiibly need this card
                2011 Topps Series 2 SP Variation #660 Brooks Robinson

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dave, thanks for thinking of me. However, that is not really what I'm looking for (check my sig.). I might consider trading for it (slim though), but not gu & auto's, depending on who/what you'd be looking for . Have a good day.

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Back ttt - let's do some trading !!!!!!!

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      im interested in the thome gu . i came across some o's gu

                      zach britton rc gu
                      brian roberts gu

                      lmk if ur interested.thanks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jon, please be a little more specific then I can check to see if I do/don't have them. Please provide year/set/subset/card #/etc THANKS.

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the britton isnt here yet . the roberts is 2005 Topps All Star Stitches Blue Jersey.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            PLMK about the Britton when it arrives. Thanks.

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              2011 Topps Pro debut Minor League Materials Game Used Memorabilia Zach Britton GU

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X