Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derek Jeter Refractor Lot FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Derek Jeter Refractor Lot FS

    2010 Bowman Chrome Blue REF /150
    2010 Bowman Chrome REF

    $12 shipped Paypal gift

    Scan of blue refractor is in my bucket
    I collect Braves, Pujols, Mauer, Hanley and former Duke basketball players.

    http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/bravesrock3

  • #2
    Are you trading as well or ONLY selling?
    My music~~ FS-NFT
    http://devilsofbelgrade.bandcamp.com/
    I collect Yankees!
    Jeter, Munson, Mattingly, and other CAREER yankees.

    Currently working on 2008 Stadium Slices #d /89 & /428
    GOODWIN NIGHT SPS


    Click my sig pic for bucket and wantlists

    Comment


    • #3
      I would just need the blue though.
      My music~~ FS-NFT
      http://devilsofbelgrade.bandcamp.com/
      I collect Yankees!
      Jeter, Munson, Mattingly, and other CAREER yankees.

      Currently working on 2008 Stadium Slices #d /89 & /428
      GOODWIN NIGHT SPS


      Click my sig pic for bucket and wantlists

      Comment


      • #4
        only selling. thanks
        I collect Braves, Pujols, Mauer, Hanley and former Duke basketball players.

        http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/bravesrock3

        Comment

        Working...
        X