My Birthday Estate Find///////////////////

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Birthday Estate Find///////////////////

I have a broker who has been a family friend for the past 40 years and we got to talking about cards about 3 months ago and i ask him if he ever came across any Sports Memophilia to keep me in mind as i am always on the prowl for good stuff.
    So today being my Birthday i decided to go to a couple of local auctions and the local pawn shop which takes in a lot of cards as well.
    In the mean time Ron calls me and says u need to go to a estate sale as he is selling off the property and he came upon an old autograph album of old time Red Sox.
    So walked down the street and bought this nice little lot of past time Red Sox auto's.
    On all the cards are former Red Sox players.
    Got these one;s.Bill Buckner/Marty Barrett/Jackie guitterez/Marc Sullivan/Swight Evans/Tony Armas/Steve Lyons/Lou Clinton/Bill Momboquette/Frank Malzone/Chuck schilling/Pete Runnels/EDon schwall/Carroll hardy/Sammy White/Rick Wise/Lee Stange/Duke Sims/Mike Ryan/Jim Busby/Ike delock/Ed Romero/Rich Gale/Andy Kosco/George Thomas/Lee Thomas/Billy Klaus/Lenny green/Jerry Stephenson/Jim Paglironi/Lwe Krausse/Gene Conley/Eddie Bressoud/Rip Repulski/Felix Mantilla/ Bob Stanley/Ramon aviles/Mark gardner/Greg Harris/Tim Lollar/Ted lepcio/Ellis Kinder/
    Also got in a few Braves game used 1 Chipper and 2 Brian McCann;s and a few Braves auto;s of past time and players of today.
    All for trade.
    Have a nice day all.
    Terry
    The Bear

happy bday terry and what a find!!!!!

Comment

happy birthday! im interested in the braves stuff . ill get ahold of you saturday around 2pm id talk to ya soon but im working 11-11 and 5-11 on saturday. thanks

Comment

Happy Birthday Terry!

Comment

Happy bday Bear!!! I'm interested if u got a chipper auto.
          Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy!
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thks u all who replied and much appreciated one and all.
              No Chipper auto only PC and that is not going anywheres soon.
              Jon will be going down the road early morning tomorrow and won;t be back until late Sunday so get back at me next week when u have the time bud,
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                Thks u all who replied and much appreciated one and all.
                No Chipper auto only PC and that is not going anywheres soon.
                Jon will be going down the road early morning tomorrow and won;t be back until late Sunday so get back at me next week when u have the time bud,
                Terry
                The Bear
                sounds good to me . i should be home all day sunday . give me a call before 2 pm. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X