Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft - Draft Complete!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone up for another draft ? if i can get the approval ill do the multi- sport draft and a baseball draft .

    Comment


    • id be in for the baseball one lol

      Comment


      • Thanks for running this brock. I will be up for another multi draft.

        Comment


        • key2win , can i do one of each ?

          Comment


          • Of course you can.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by key2win View Post
              Of course you can.



              sounds good .


              ill post sign-ups by the weekend . thanks

              Comment


              • hey brock...go ahead and hold my 2 cards for me (if you don't mind)...not worth shipping them if I'm going to be in another one.

                I'd be up for both multisport and baseball...

                will abseball be run the same way...low end bv?? also, can we use just minors and tristar cards?
                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

                My Bucket

                Comment


                • I'm up for both tx bob
                  UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

                  Comment


                  • I'll give the baseball a try, but only for major league players or players pictured in an MLB uniform. PLMK. Thanks.

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                      hey brock...go ahead and hold my 2 cards for me (if you don't mind)...not worth shipping them if I'm going to be in another one.

                      I'd be up for both multisport and baseball...

                      will abseball be run the same way...low end bv?? also, can we use just minors and tristar cards?
                      yes the baseball draft will be the same . to answer ur 2nd question , i dont see why not .

                      Comment


                      • I'm in for the next one. Will get a list together by the weekend.
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Borikwa23 View Post
                          I'm in for the next one. Will get a list together by the weekend.
                          sounds good .

                          Comment


                          • I would probably do both.

                            Comment


                            • guys im still waiting on one more lot to arrive . if it doesnt arrive today do u want to me send out ur draftee's today and when the last one arrives ill send them out .? lmk if ur ok with this . thanks

                              Comment


                              • I can wait a few days to save you that extra postage and shipping, do you have confirmation that it is enroute?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X