anyone up for another draft ? if i can get the approval ill do the multi- sport draft and a baseball draft .
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Multi Sport Draft - Draft Complete!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
hey brock...go ahead and hold my 2 cards for me (if you don't mind)...not worth shipping them if I'm going to be in another one.
I'd be up for both multisport and baseball...
will abseball be run the same way...low end bv?? also, can we use just minors and tristar cards?Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming
My Bucket
Comment
-
I'll give the baseball a try, but only for major league players or players pictured in an MLB uniform. PLMK. Thanks.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
yes the baseball draft will be the same . to answer ur 2nd question , i dont see why not .Originally posted by Dacubs? View Posthey brock...go ahead and hold my 2 cards for me (if you don't mind)...not worth shipping them if I'm going to be in another one.
I'd be up for both multisport and baseball...
will abseball be run the same way...low end bv?? also, can we use just minors and tristar cards?
Comment
-
I'm in for the next one. Will get a list together by the weekend.
Comment

Comment