• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzles

I inheireted a bunch of the following complete puzzles from Donruss:
    1990 Spahn
    1987 Clemente
    1988 Musial

They are taking up a lot of room and I would be happy to send them to you if you are intersted for very cheap. They are pretty cool, but I don't need 20 copies of each. it would probably cost me like $2.00 to ship all three, so I will gladly take $2.00 in trade if you want these three puzzles.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

i love clemente. ill take them.
    Football Teams I like.. steelers, 49ers, cowboys, radiers, redskins, giants, packers, bears

Baseball teams I like... pirates, phillies, dodgers, yankees, braves, red sox, indians, marlins

Hockey teams I like... penguins, flyers, islanders, red wings, canadiens, devils, black hawks, bruins.

Basketball teams I like... 76ers, magic, lakers, pistons, bulls, suns, knicks, spurs, jazz

I ALSO NEED ANY CARDS FROM THE 50s 60s AND 70s TO EVEN OUT MY COLLECTION.

Comment

Do you want one of each of them, one of the Clemente, or a bunch of the Clementes?
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

there are like 10 or 15 cards together to make the puzzle right? i want to frame the clemente and hang it in my sons room. it you think you can send me a clemente that is like new than i will take one of each player. but, it you think you will have to send 3 clemente's for me to get one good one like new than do that.
        Football Teams I like.. steelers, 49ers, cowboys, radiers, redskins, giants, packers, bears

Baseball teams I like... pirates, phillies, dodgers, yankees, braves, red sox, indians, marlins

Hockey teams I like... penguins, flyers, islanders, red wings, canadiens, devils, black hawks, bruins.

Basketball teams I like... 76ers, magic, lakers, pistons, bulls, suns, knicks, spurs, jazz

I ALSO NEED ANY CARDS FROM THE 50s 60s AND 70s TO EVEN OUT MY COLLECTION.

Comment

They are all wrapped in plastic and have been for years. I will send 2 of the Clemente to make sure. I made a puzzle of each of them and then taped them together with shipping tape. They turned out pretty cool.

Comment

Anyone else interested in a puzzle? I have made (almost finished) a hobby table. I put all four puzzles and some remakes of classic cards on a table and covered it with a clear epoxy. When it is done, I'll have to post some pictures.

Comment

Working...
            X