Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested In This Bowman 2011 Insert/Refractor/Auto Lot? or Singles?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone Interested In This Bowman 2011 Insert/Refractor/Auto Lot? or Singles?

    Anyone Interested In This Bowman 2011 Insert/Refractor/Auto Lot? or Singles?

    would sell/trade for basketball/football stuff....... I don't really collect baseball just broke a bunch of this earlier this year

    2011 Bowman List:

    Auto's:
    Josh Sale

    Refractors:
    Kody Hinze Blue
    Ty Morrison Silver
    Cole Figueroa Purple
    Sammy Solis Purple
    Jonathan Villar Purple
    Michael Brenley Purple
    Alex Castellanos Purple

    Orange Parallel:
    Matt Kemp /250

    Blue Parallel /500:
    carlos Quentin
    Adam Dunn
    Brian McCann
    Brandon Morrow
    Brian Roberts
    Phillip Cerreto (Prospect/rookie)
    Jose Batista
    Zack Greinke

    Green Parallel /450:
    Stephen Drew
    Koji Uehara
    Chris Carpenter
    Alexei Ramirez
    Kosuke Fukudome
    Chris Young
    Kendry Morales
    Desmond Jennings (Rookie)
    Adron Chambers (Prospect)
    Tyler Bortnick (Prospect)
    Blake Forsythe (Prospect)

    Bowmans Best:
    BLUE PROSPECTS:
    Nick Franklin
    Brett Jackson
    Jesus Montero
    Jameson Taillon
    Dee Gordon
    MIguel Sano
    Zach Britton x2
    Tyler Matzek
    Wil Myers

    RED STARS:
    Buster Posey
    Miguel Cabrera
    Mark Teixeira x2
    Chase Utley
    Ichiro x4
    Mike Stanton
    Jason Heyward x2
    Troy Tulowitzki
    Stephen Strasburg
    Kevin Youkilis
    Ubaldo Jiminez

    International Parallels:
    Prospects:
    Stephen Vogt
    Johermyn Chavez
    Jason Hagerty
    Yordy Cabrera

    Regular
    Denard Span
    Andrew Romine (ROOKIE)
    Stephen Drew
    Carlos Lee x2
    Trevor Cahill
    Alex Rios
    Koji Uehara
    Brett Myers
    Domonic Brown
    Brett Anderson
    Jason Castro

    Finest Futures Inserts:
    Jason Heyward x4
    Buster Posey x3
    Gordon Beckham
    Brian Matusz x5
    Mike Stanton x3
    Starlin Castro x4
    Carlos Santana x5
    Aroldis Chapman
    Pedro Alvarez x5
    Troy Tulowitzki x3
    Chris Carter x8
    Ubaldo Jiminez x3
    Ike Davis x3
    Austin Jackson x7
    J.P. Arencibia x4
    ryan braun
    Justin Upton x3
    Mat Latos x4
    Clayton Kershaw x6
    Carlos Gonzales x2
    Stephen Strasburg x2
    Andrew McCutchen x3
    Madison Bumgarner

    Bowmans Brightest Inserts:
    Paul Goldschmidt x2
    Rich Poythress x4
    Tyson Auer x3
    Jay Austin x2
    Eury Perez
    Michael Taylor x2
    Engel Beltre
    Wilin Rosario
    Wilmer Flores x3
    Manny Machado x2
    Lonnie Chisenhall x2
    Jose Iglesias x2
    Jurrickson Profar x3
    Jedd Gyorko

    Topps Of The Class Inserts:
    Mike Olt x3
    Jared Clark x2
    Nick Franklin
    Paul Goldschmidt x2
    Mike Moustakas
    Chris Carter
    Mark Trumbo x2
    Johermyn Chavez x2
    Brandon Allen
    Brandon Laird
    J.P. Arencebia x2
    Marcell Ozuna
    Kevin Mailloux
    Clint Robinson x4
    Tyler Moore x2
    Joe Benson x2
    Grant Green x2
    Michael Spina

    Topps 100 Inserts:
    Ryan Lavarnway
    Rex Brothers
    Christian Colon x3
    Derek Norris
    Alex Colome
    Gary Sanchez
    Matt Moore
    Delino Desheilds
    Drew Pomeranz x3
    Chun-Hsui Chen x2
    Matt Davidson x2
    Deck Mcguire
    Adeny Hechavarria x2
    Jean Segura x2
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Simon Castro
    Wil Myers x2
    Miguel Sano
    Michael Turner x2
    Jacob Turner
    Charles Brewer
    Jared Mitchell
    Allen Webster
    Wilmer Flores x2
    Jared Parker x2
    Zach Lee
    Josh Vitters
    Donovan Tate
    Jose Iglesias
    Jason Kipnis
    Chris Withrow
    Brandon Laird
    Dustin Ackley x3
    Jerry Sands x2
    Jake Skole
    Kyle Gibson

    Brandon Belt Base Prospect Rookie
    http://stores.ebay.com/sketchcardsbyq

  • #2
    here is some basketball cards i have for trade i am looking for baseball in return lmk if you see anything that you might be interested in thanks,jeff

    96/97 fleer steve nash rc #239
    1997 topps tim duncan #115
    2001 ud slam-center vince carter #sc-3
    2002 ud ovation authentics lamar odom #lo-w jersey
    2002 topps chris wilcox rc #192
    2002 press pass morris peterson game used pro #pjc/mp jersey sn 215/300
    02/03 ud inspirations jamal sampson/shareef abdur rahim dual jersey sn 074/1500
    02/03 topps pristine rare rookie john salmon's #98 sn 272/499
    2004 fleer platinum unsung heroes mike james#143 sn 069/100
    2004 topps chrome jon stefansson #154 refractor
    2004 sp game used ed. darius miles #af-dm jersey
    2004 game used ed. kenyon martin #78 jersey
    2004 ud sweet shot josh childress #ssj-jc jersey
    2005 game used ed. sam cassell/wally szczerbian #af2-cs dual jersey sn 050/100
    2005 sp authentic signatures marquis daniels auto
    05/06 ud hardcourt rookies joey graham #130-j jersey
    2006 topps chrome marquis daniels #su-md jersey sn 176/400
    06/07 ud sweet shot sweet stitches jeff mcinnis #ss-mc jersey
    2007 bowman sterling craig smith #63 jersey
    2007 topps al horford rc #3 of 14
    2007 topps dwyane wade #3
    2007 topps chrome josh smith #42 refractor
    2007 topps luxury box morris peterson game used #mr-mp jersey sn 216/349
    07/08 ud artifacts legendary legacies willis reed #199 sn 175/999
    07/08 ud sweet shot james augustine #ss-ja auto sn 184/195
    07/08 sp rookie ed. dwyane wade #18
    2008 topps orange kosta koufos #218 sn 1108/1199
    2008 topps orange eddy curry #154 sn 0403/1199
    2008 topps orange martell webster #125 sn 0021/1199
    2008 topps orange jason richardson #123 sn 1007/1199
    2008 topps orange charlie villanueva #92 sn 0344/1199
    2008 topps orange tayshaun prince #75 sn 0765/1199
    2008 topps orange pau gasol #16 sn 0989/1199
    2008 topps orange ray allen #20 sn 0144/1199
    2008 ud hobby preview 20th ann.bill russel #ud c20 ud-9
    2008 topps luxury box rookie jermared davidson #83 sn 579/669
    08/09 sp rookie threads joe alexander #rt-ja double patch jersey
    08/09 fleer hot prospects dwyane wade #sc-12
    2009 donruss elite a.j jefferson #17 sn 022/100
    2009 rookies & stars dress for sucess demarre carrol #25 jersey sn 074/299
    2009 rookies & stars thaddeus young #75 jersey sn 039/250
    09/10 ud draft edition rodrique beaubois #14
    09/10 ud draft edition austin daye #9
    09/10 ud draft edition taj gibson #37
    09/10 ud draft edition jrue holiday #55
    09/10 ud draft edition jeff teague #51
    09/10 ud draft edition chase budinger #13
    09/10 ud draft edition ricky rubio #11
    09/10 panini timeless treasures josh howard #60 sn 014/399
    09/10 certified fabric of the game mehmet okur #eog-mo jersey sn 184/250
    2010 ud greats of the game ricky rubio #11
    10/11 rookie & stars magnum rolle #127 sn 002/199
    10/11 donruss gamers zach randolph #17 jersey sn 284/299
    10/11 donruss production line greg ogden #62 jersey sn 290/299

    Comment


    • #3
      im interested in these



      2007 topps chrome josh smith #42 refractor
      07/08 sp rookie ed. dwyane wade #18
      2008 topps orange ray allen #20 sn 0144/1199
      08/09 fleer hot prospects dwyane wade #sc-12
      http://stores.ebay.com/sketchcardsbyq

      Comment


      • #4
        I have these BASKETBALL cards available ---------

        1992 CLASSIC DRAFT PICKS #1 SHAQUILLE O'NEAL
        1992 SKYBOX #2 CHARLES BARKLEY NBA ROOKIE
        1992 SKYBOX MAGIC ON JORDAN #105
        1989 STARTING LINEUP LARRY BIRD (has a crease)
        1997 FLEER METAL #12 of 20 CYBER METAL HAKEEM OLAJUWON
        2011 PANINI CLASSICS #104 MICHAEL FINLEY #ed 331/999
        2011 PANINI CLASSICS TIMELESS TRIBUTES #119 GLENN ROBINSON #ed 051/250
        2011 PANINI CLASSICS MEMBERSHIP #21 ANDRE IGUODALA UNIFORM #ed 101/499

        I have no idea of their bv's, and would like (if possible) to move all of them(I don't collect basketball).

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          I honestly will do a 1 for 1 with anybody on pretty much any basketball with any of these cards if interested, I don't collect baseball.......


          1992 SKYBOX #2 CHARLES BARKLEY NBA ROOKIE
          1997 FLEER METAL #12 of 20 CYBER METAL HAKEEM OLAJUWON

          i'm most interested in these from your list, not interested in any card w/ a crease or damage.
          http://stores.ebay.com/sketchcardsbyq

          Comment


          • #6
            Minus the BIRD (has a crease), would you be interested in the other seven ? I'm fairly certain I can find seven baseball cards from your list. PLMK. THANKS.

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah...... we can do that
              http://stores.ebay.com/sketchcardsbyq

              Comment


              • #8
                Okay, thanks for the trade. Please post it at "trade manager", I'll confirm.

                My seven "picks" are ---

                AUTO - Josh Sale
                Orange Parallel - Matt Kemp/250
                Blue Parallel/500 - Brian Roberts
                Bowman's Best - Blue Prospects - Zach Britton
                Bowman's Best - Red Stars - Stephen Strasburg & Ichiro
                Finest Futures - Stephen Strasburg

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  im interested in whats left on this thread . check my bucket . lmk thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    qwasian has just PMed me that he has decided to put these on ebay. Therefore, I'm closing this thread.

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X