Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft - Draft Complete!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any update? tx bob
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• i havent heard anything from him . im assuming he has finals . if u want me to send ur stuff ill send u the card or cards u drafted in the mail when they arrive or if u want to wait it out and i can send them in with the next draft .

im not holding another draft until this one is completely finished . sorry for the delay .

Comment

• still on the wait just was wondering if you had heard from him, ready for the next draft tx bob
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• bob if u want me to send ur drafts out i can get them in the mail for you when the post office opens up on monday . lmk thanks

Comment

• that will be fine tx bob,

WHENS THE NEXT DRAFT?

Comment

• next draft wont start until this one is finished.

Comment

• The cards arrived today . ill have them in the mail on monday (if there opened).

thanks

Comment

• Sign-ups for the next draft will start next week.

Comment

• the grinch didn't steal christmas!!! yee haw!!! Merry Christmas from the HEART OF DIXIE!!!!

bob

Comment

• Have a merry christmas bob .

Comment

• woo hoo, can't wait for the next draft
                        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

• DC's Posted . next draft will start after the new year !

Comment

Working...
                          X