TTM Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTM Trades

Anyone want to trade some cards autographed through the mail? I love collecting guys from the 70's and 80's. If you have any doubles or any teams/players you are looking for, please let me know.

I would love to get some of the following commons/semi stars:

Brian Harper
    Steve Lombardozi
    Dan Gladden
    Dave Hollins
    Steve Jeltz
    Steve Bedrosian
    Shane Rawley
    Terry Muhlholland
    Jerome Walton
    Damon Berryhill
    Mitch Webster
    Wally Backman
    Ozzie Virgil
    The Sarge

If you have any of these that you would like to trade, I'd be happy to trade with you!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Have Sarge Gary Mathews Sr correct and Wally Backman avaible

terry
    The Bear

Comment

I'm interested Terry - let me see what I have to offer you...
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Brett
        Send me a PM when u have the time bud with some auto;s u have avaible bud.
        Got the 2 Binders today and i am going to send u another nice lot out as we agreed on a 10.00 trade and u had to spend 9.00 just to get the binders to me which i feel i owe u a little more for them being so expensive to send.
        Terry
        The Bear

Comment

I appreciate it Terry - you don't have to, it wasn't your fault. I underestimated how much it would cost so the fault was mine not yours, but if you want to send them my way, I'll gladly take more cards!

In regards to the autos, do you only like certified? I only have about 10-15 certified but I have about 500 that I have collected in person or TTM. I go to spring training with my son and used to go as a kid. I've got many different teams and different years. Are you into older cards? Certain teams?

Comment

Brett
            U got a lot coming ur way regardless and i do prefer certified but i can also do TTM as i have a 10.000 card inventory of TTM of stars past stars HOF and stuff i have got in person at Cooperstown and in person at fenway Park when i was just out of the Army in 67 and worked in Plymouth for a local radio station.

terry
            The Bear

Comment

Working...
            X