No announcement yet.

Baseball Team Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So no more being grouped with collectors at random? I get to pick who I want to deal with from the collectors list right? Let me know if I have this correct. Thanks.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Trying something a little different...

I thought of just doing this and giving people a place to go and match up with people if they had anything of the other traders teams. So, no more monthly matchups. This way people can pick and choose who they trade with and they can do it at their leisure. You want in bud?

Originally posted by Borikwa23 View Post
      So no more being grouped with collectors at random? I get to pick who I want to deal with from the collectors list right? Let me know if I have this correct. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Sounds good. I like it better this way. Put me down for the Yankees. Thanks.
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Put me down for the Rangers!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I'm open for any team trades. Let me know if you are interested. I collect Phillies and Nationals with a little bit of Twins thrown in there as well! I've bulked up my newer cards so I can get a mix of 2000-present, pre 1981 cards or the much loved mid 80's to early 90's cards! Let me know what you are looking for.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

List updated. Bump for more participants.

Comment

Remember everybody, this is a not typical 'Trading Group'. This is a place to let it be known what teams you collect, and a place for people to find contacts and usernames for people that they have cards available for those teams, and they can contact them here or through PM to try and set up trades. I have already personally used this list to trade with...

MichelleAnn
                whitney777
                jwgreen68
                ucffans

And I have traded with ocanseco and Borikwa in the previous true 'Trading Group' we had set up here. So, let it be known what teams you collect. I have a mess of the other teams not listed here, and would love to trade them away for some Sox, or other Boston teams in other sports. Let's get some more names on the list!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Anybody else doing any trading from this?

Comment

I've traded with a few people on this group and look to continue to do so. Thanks for keeping this thread going. If anyone else wants to join, I ready to trade. Especially for newer members, this is one of the easiest ways to trade!
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I have trade with a few people also. I hope to be able to trade with them again soon.

Comment

Put me down for Braves
                        Arizona Cardinals Autos
                        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                        Wrestling Autos
                        Wrestling Relics

Comment

I would like to join this list as an Astros collector

I have mostly team sets from the 80's I have approx. 16 ea 1987 topps team sets bonds included.
                          I have 5 of each team in the 86 topps sets if interested lmk
                          Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

crb2000 - just sent you a PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Yea got it what do you have in the way of Astros Ryan included?
                              Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

hey senor woody can there be more than one astros collector??

let me know thanks buddy

uncle tiny
                                http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Working...
                                X