This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brock0989 can you send me your address so I can send you the cards

whitney777 - I'm sure they could be from ebay, trades, listia. I think the restriction is for non-certified autos (so you can't use ones you got in person or through the mail) but I could be wrong.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

pm sent . thanks

Comment

Thanks ucffans. That makes sense.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Count me in
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

we have 7 so far . does anyone esle want to join ?

Comment

Can I still get in on this?
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

Comment

Im in, if it isn't too late.
                BUCKET:
                http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
                TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
                http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
                NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..

Comment

yes anyone can still join.

sign- ups wont be closed for at aleast one more week.

Comment

sign-ups will be closing on sunday ....

Comment

Put me down, please.

I'll build a list over the weekend and get it to you early next week. Do you have a deadline for mailing the cards to you?

Thx!
                      Currently looking for:
                      Football: The Gronk!
                      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                        Put me down, please.

I'll build a list over the weekend and get it to you early next week. Do you have a deadline for mailing the cards to you?

Thx!

send me a list , as far the deadline id like for the cards to be here before the draft is over ......

Comment

Sing-ups for the draft will be closing at midnight est.

Comment

I sent my cards on Saturday morning. You should get them by Tuesday I would think. I swapped out one or two cards, but I think I replaced them with cards that I think are in the 6-10 dollar range. If they are not, let me know and I can send alternate cards.
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
                              send me a list , as far the deadline id like for the cards to be here before the draft is over ......
                              I would think you'd want all the cards in-hand before starting....in case the cards you get don't end up matching the list that was supplied......just a thought.

By the way, I will PM u my list tonight for pricing before I narrow down to 10 cards and send out.
                              Currently looking for:
                              Football: The Gronk!
                              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                                I sent my cards on Saturday morning. You should get them by Tuesday I would think. I swapped out one or two cards, but I think I replaced them with cards that I think are in the 6-10 dollar range. If they are not, let me know and I can send alternate cards.
                                ok thanks .

Comment

Working...
                                X