Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Friday Trade Thread??????????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Friday Trade Thread??????????????

    Cleve and i are pooling together today and some of these will be harder than others to get and i am no longer open forum trading just PM and that is that no exceptions.
    Our List
    01 Donruss Classics Benchmarks R Clemente Bench Seat from his 3000th and last hit game at Three Rivers stadium 9/30/72
    05 Donruss Greats Sandy Koufax White Jersey Piece and only for the right trade only.
    09 Topps tribute J Podres auto Blue jersey 6/75
    08 Triple Threads Steve Carlton HOF spelling 3 Piece of Jerseys 7/9
    03 W/Series Edition W Ford auto duel game used 2 White jerseys and only looking for serious offers on this one as it;s his only Ford he has.
    02 Sweetspot Alo Kaline Red Stitching Blue Ink and not faded one bit
    04 Ultimate Jim Bunning auto 37/99
    2010 Topps sterling D Snider 5 Pieces of Bat 21/25
    02 Topps tribute Mel Ott Letter M Bat
    1998 SI certified auto Bob Gibson auto 9/300 and again his only auto and will listen to offers only.
    We do not want any buckets or lists just plain offers before we go to Craig.s list with this listing.

    Have a nice day and enjoy the wekend.

    Terry
    The Bear

  • #2
    Nice variety of cards.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Lock this one up and now is closed to trading.
      Terry
      The Bear

      Comment


      • #4
        This is being closed, as asked.

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment

        Working...
        X