Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Autograph FT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Autograph FT

    Haven't found the right deal for my other Teddy so going to try this one. I want a bit less for this one than the other one. Looking to trade for nice star autos/patches in baseball and football. I prefer to check out tradelists/buckets. Willing to take multiple cards depending on how many and what they are in my favor. Please note there are two white marks where someone apparently had the card too tight in a screwdown.



  • #2
    what trade value do you want on this one eric?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #3
      Card has been traded, please lock/close.

      Comment

      Working...
      X