Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed letter patches...need a "Y" & "M"!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed letter patches...need a "Y" & "M"!!

I need two more letters to complete a nameplate for my son, a "Y" and a "M". PLEASE help if you can. Do you have one, or do you know someone who has one?? Only baseball players, please. I dont care what team, or what players...just need the letters!

Here's what I have so far:

Need "Y"

Please help out if you can, check your local shops, ask your friends. My son is coming home from a summer trip in a week and a half and I'd like to have this hanging on his wall when he gets back. No high-end stuff, please.

Last edited by azdbacks1998; 07-11-2012, 06:28 PM.
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Got the "M" today .....$6 even on Ebay! One more to go!!!

Come on folks....someone out there has to have a "Y", or knows someone that has one!
    Currently looking for:
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

I am actually looking to pick up an "R", "U", and two "Y"'s.... if somebody offers you extra "Y"'s, send them my direction!! =) I'll do the same!

Comment

Cool, will do.....thx

Originally posted by rcb79_79 View Post
        I am actually looking to pick up an "R", "U", and two "Y"'s.... if somebody offers you extra "Y"'s, send them my direction!! =) I'll do the same!
        Currently looking for:
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Have the letter Y Chris Young.Have 16 different letters avaible and found the Y last
          Terry
          The Bear

Comment

Awesome.....thx for looking. Is it like this one:

....but a "Y"? If so, thats excactly what i need! What do you need for it? You've looked at my bucket before, but your welcome to take another look....or let me know how much u need for it. Im watching a couple on Ebay that are currently at around $5 bucks with about 3 days left, but I'd like to find one quicker than that, as my son will be home next weekend.

Thx Bear!

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
            Have the letter Y Chris Young.Have 16 different letters avaible and found the Y last
            Terry
            The Bear
            Currently looking for:
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

That is it exactley but the letter Y.
              What do u have to offer me off ur vintage listing as that is what i collect.??????????
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

How bout this Sutter RC, its not super Vintage, but it books $15 and is a nice card. I think the Young is a common, booking at $12..... if I looked it up correctly.

Sound good?

That is it exactley but the letter Y.
                What do u have to offer me off ur vintage listing as that is what i collect.??????????
                Terry
                The Bear
                Currently looking for:
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Don;t need the Sutter Rookie as i have 5 already.
                  Could use the Ray Scarborough 51 Bowman as he is pictured as a Red Sox and i am a Red Sox collector.
                  Terry
                  The Bear

Comment

ok, let me look tonight and make sure I still have it. If I do, ok to post it up?

On a side note, I've been asking everyone that I trade with if they have any extra, current Houston Astro cards they'd throw in cause Im going to a Dbacks/Astros game on the 21st.

Thx for your response, bud!!

Respect the Bear!!!!
                    Currently looking for:
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

....actually, since it looks like we have a trade .....do you have a "O" in your letter pile? The wife thought the Chris Stewart "O" I have looked more like a "I", so I told her I'd see what I could find......She's always gotta find something to complain about....lol
                      Currently looking for:
                      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

I have a A Gonalez and Steve Smith Letter O avaible.
                        Give me a list of some of the current Astro;s and i know i can help there as well.
                        Off to give the Grandkids showers then hit the rack for tonight will get back to u tomorrow once i hear back from u.
                        Terry
                        The Bear

Comment

Hey Bear....unfortunatly, I couldnt find the Red, I may have sold it last weekend at the yard sale....go figure!!!

I've got a few other items that will hopfully peak your interest to trade for the two letters i need:

This is a John McCall sign ball that I got as a kid at a card show in my hometown, Sierra Vista. I even have the newspaper cut out advertising it. John McCall played for Boston in 48 and 49, he also pitched for Pittsburg and the NY Giants til retirering in 57.

Also, its not baseball, and I have no idea what they are worth, but I have these two vintage boxer/wrestler cards:

Can we do either or both of those items for the letter cards?

..or I have this Whitey Ford that books $20:

lmk
                          Currently looking for:
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                            Hey Bear....unfortunatly, I couldnt find the Red, I may have sold it last weekend at the yard sale....go figure!!!

I've got a few other items that will hopfully peak your interest to trade for the two letters i need:

This is a John McCall sign ball that I got as a kid at a card show in my hometown, Sierra Vista. I even have the newspaper cut out advertising it. John McCall played for Boston in 48 and 49, he also pitched for Pittsburg and the NY Giants til retirering in 57.

Also, its not baseball, and I have no idea what they are worth, but I have these two vintage boxer/wrestler cards:

Can we do either or both of those items for the letter cards?

..or I have this Whitey Ford that books $20:

lmk
                            Will get back to u sometime this afternoon bud.
                            Terry
                            The Bear

Comment

Will get back to u sometime this afternoon bud.
                              Terry
                              The Bear
                              Just found the Adrian and i thought it was an O but it; a D so i will do the Smith O and the Y for the Whitey if that will work for u.
                              Let me know.
                              Terry
                              The Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X