Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft - on the clock bobdabench!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Bowman Relics Jason Smith GU
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• When we get to the end of this round, I am going to randomize the remaining cards so that Brock knows what to send to who. I just would like to get this thing ironed out by this weekend.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• 2003 Bowman signature Paccelis Morlende Auto #ed 0558/1250
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• 2003 Topps Pristine Tyrone Calico RC GU
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

• This draft is officially over!!!

Thanks to everyone for staying patient throughout. I will PM brock and find out when the cards will be in the mail.

For the last five cards, four were going to ryancrew11, and I randomized both lists, and then assigned the cards that way. So, brock got the Crotty, and ryancrew got the rest.

Happy Holidays everybody!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
              This draft is officially over!!!

Thanks to everyone for staying patient throughout. I will PM brock and find out when the cards will be in the mail.

For the last five cards, four were going to ryancrew11, and I randomized both lists, and then assigned the cards that way. So, brock got the Crotty, and ryancrew got the rest.

Happy Holidays everybody!
              Thanks for the help bud. We appreciate it.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• Doing what I can to try and get the cards out to everyone ASAP!

Comment

• Just checking to see where we stand on delivery for the draft. Hope you are feeling better brock!

Comment

Working...
                  X