Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Plan - By The Brett

So here is where my head is at...

I buy approximately 4 Hobby Boxes a week of whatever catches my fancy, this week for example was Topps 2011 Update (Hosmer, Moustakas, Trout)

I essentially have no interest whatsoever in about 91% of the cards I pull. I keep the current and prospect Royals, I keep a very limited number of others and I end up with tens of thousands of cards taking up space in my new house.

My plan is to list by team, by player, lots of the leftover. This week for example my girlfriend and I will be posting 8 New York Yankees lots. 20 card lots of Jeter, ARod, Cano, Granderson, a 72 card legends, 20+ card misc prospect or young guys lots of both pitchers and position players and a big ass 130 card lot of misc.

That will take a lot of time and effort.

My preference is to do case breaks where I take highest bidder per team, have my very attractive girlfriend rip the packs on a live webcast and ship the results to everyone and skip eBay, their fees and individual card shipping.

Question is... Is there interest? I want to keep all Royals, I can easily move Tigers because I live in Michigan and I will happily pay for and keep Nats and Angels as long as Harper and Trout are the hottest thing going... Does anyone want in on the other 26 teams???

Let me know because I will happily finance and facilitate a case a week or month...
Working...
X