Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 2012 Albert Pujols cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Still looking....

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Originally posted by clipperfan123 View Post
    I have 2012 Heritage #290, 2012 Bowman Gold #49, and 2012 Bowman's Best Insert #BB22. I also have some Trumbo stuff available if you're interested.
    I have those but thanks for looking.

    Leave a comment:


  • clipperfan123
    replied
    I have 2012 Heritage #290, 2012 Bowman Gold #49, and 2012 Bowman's Best Insert #BB22. I also have some Trumbo stuff available if you're interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Originally posted by ucffans View Post
    Came across another one. It will be coming your way soon.
    Thank you sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • ucffans
    replied
    Came across another one. It will be coming your way soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    I have the TOPPS Chrome and if the Platinum is Bowman Platinum then I have that also. I do need the Bowman Platinum color variations. Any other Pujols of any other years?

    Leave a comment:


  • rynok1999
    replied
    I mighthave the t chrome and maybe the platinum do u need those also have the opening day and ttopps serieies two i think lol

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Still in need of these!

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Bump to the top

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Still need 2012 Pujols......

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
    Its headed your way later today ..... + a few extras.
    Thank you sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • azdbacks1998
    replied
    Its headed your way later today ..... + a few extras.

    Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
    Todd,
    I was wrong! I do need the 2012 TOPPS Chrome!

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Still looking.........

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Todd,
    I was wrong! I do need the 2012 TOPPS Chrome!

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    I have the first 2 and am thinking about buying the 2012 Tier One Bat Knob card. I can get it a little cheaper than that locally. Thanks!

    Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
    I think I already offered these....but do you have the 2012 Chrome:


    or the 2012 Bowman Platinum:




    ......or how bout this one:
    \/ \/ \/ \/





























    .........yea, right!! I wish i had that one!!! I was stealing pictures from Ebay of the ones I have above and this knob caught my eye, its only $5k + $2 shipping...lol.....can you imagine pulling that thing out of a pack?!?!?!?

    Anyways, let me know if you need the 1st 2.



    lmk

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X