Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 2012 Albert Pujols cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • azdbacks1998
    replied
    I think I already offered these....but do you have the 2012 Chrome:


    or the 2012 Bowman Platinum:




    ......or how bout this one:
    \/ \/ \/ \/





























    .........yea, right!! I wish i had that one!!! I was stealing pictures from Ebay of the ones I have above and this knob caught my eye, its only $5k + $2 shipping...lol.....can you imagine pulling that thing out of a pack?!?!?!?

    Anyways, let me know if you need the 1st 2.



    lmk

    Leave a comment:


  • rynok1999
    replied
    Ok no problem jw

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Yeah it says 2001 but its actually a 2002. Its listed in Beckett OPG as 2002, no listing for it in 2001. I think TOPPS issued 2002 TOPPS in December of 2001 to get a jump on their competition. Now, no competition, its released in February. Anyways, I already have a few of them. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • rynok1999
    replied
    Yes it is hm9 but it sa 2001 on the back of the card

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    I have the cloth sticker but I think the TOPPS Hobby Master is 2002 not 2001? #HM9?

    Leave a comment:


  • rynok1999
    replied
    I have his 2011 lineage cloth sticker and his 01 topps hobby masters rookie

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Unfortunately I have those. What years are the others? Thanks for trying to help!

    Leave a comment:


  • rynok1999
    replied
    Pujols topps opening day and his homerun legends card i have some other pujols from previous years if u want them

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    started a topic Need 2012 Albert Pujols cards

    Need 2012 Albert Pujols cards

    I need most 2012 Albert Pujols cards. I'm willing to trade Mike Trout RC's for them. List what you have.
Working...
X