Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new this week 10/21/12

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new this week 10/21/12

    here are my newest cards this week. all available unless marked for pc

    baseball-
    harmon killebrew hillshire auto
    hank aaron front row auto
    1962 post life magazine insert w/mantle and maris cards
    blue ringed octopus animal card goodwin champions
    jay bruce triple threads auto/multi bat /99
    evan longoria topps tribute dual jersey /50
    evan longoria bowman prospects auto htg
    jason heyward allen/ginterr auto mini

    football-
    adrian peterson goodwin champions dual jersey
    ryan tannehill rookiess/stars auto/jersey /499
    novacek/witten dual jersey /111
    emmitt smith/mark ingram dual auto /50
    nick toon certified auto/dual jersey /499
    doug martin certified jumbo jersey /299
    mikel leshoure inception jumbo jersey 25/25
    bradford/mccoy/bryant/shipley topps prime quad jersey /175
    percy harvin sp rookie threads dual jersey/auto 12/30(jersey #)htg
    percy harvin topps chrome rc auto
    dan marino goodwin champions jersey
    paul warfield 94 gold standard auto
    kevin zeitler certified auto /350
    miless austin rookies/stars patch /49
    chris johnson rookies/stars jersey /299
    hakeem nicks certifiedpatch 01/49

    other sports-
    natalie gulbis goodwin champions auto
    magic johnson goodwin champions jersey
    lebron james goodwin champions jersey
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    Tim, I'm interested in the Aaron auto. Please check my threads. Have a good day, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      rodney, lmk what hof auto's you have available for it
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        Tim, the only HOFer's auto's I have available are these ---

        1994 NABISCO ALL STAR LEGENDS FRANK ROBINSON
        1994 NABISCO ALL STAR LEGENDS JIM PALMER
        GAYLORD PERRY ENTERPRISES,INC. GAYLORD PERRY AUTO

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          Tim buddy,
          if you can send me the blue ringed octopus I just made some great homemade pasta sauce and they would go great with some spaghetti,lol

          Ok,
          I am sorry to jump in to your trade thread but I just had too,lol
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

          I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol funny funny roy

            Comment


            • #7
              rodny i already have plenty of them so thanks for the list anyways.

              roy, good one lmao
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #8
                pls cmb for all or part:


                baseball-
                harmon killebrew hillshire auto
                jason heyward allen/ginterr auto mini

                football-
                ryan tannehill rookiess/stars auto/jersey /499
                novacek/witten dual jersey /111
                emmitt smith/mark ingram dual auto /50
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  tom, interested in these
                  sammy baugh cut
                  elway auto/jersey
                  namath tombstone pizza(certified?)

                  also like some of the baseball but they are too much for me
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fuser View Post
                    tom, interested in these
                    sammy baugh cut
                    elway auto/jersey
                    namath tombstone pizza(certified?)

                    also like some of the baseball but they are too much for me
                    baugh bks 80
                    elway bks 300
                    namath 120 yes only the auto are numbered
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                    Stained glass on the left we make.

                    www.tndcollectables.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      dang, i forgot that elway is so much, i do need the baugh for sure for my pc, and will call my buddy on the namath in a few min
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        tom, would you do these for the baugh?
                        baseball-
                        harmon killebrew hillshire auto
                        jason heyward allen/ginterr auto mini
                        football-
                        novacek/witten dual jersey /111
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          pm sent dude
                          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                          * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                          My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                          I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                          If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                          I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                          Stained glass on the left we make.

                          www.tndcollectables.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
                            Lol funny funny roy
                            Rynok1999: Please clear out some of your PM's as I and others have been trying to reach you but you have exceeded your limit
                            I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                            Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                            http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X