Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Set Needs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Thought I had more. Found a Greg Little Jersey from Absolute Memorabilia if you're interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Update????

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
    I'm already back home, i'll see what I can dig out. I got some Jeremy Maclin I can get out of my PC if you're interested.
    Nope, but thanks. Got quite a bit of JMac. Take your time.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
    Anything new yet? I mainly just collect Pujols, Cardinals, Steven Jackson, and Mizzou alum(my alma mater) so I don't have much of anything else you collect.
    I'm already back home, i'll see what I can dig out. I got some Jeremy Maclin I can get out of my PC if you're interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Anything new yet? I mainly just collect Pujols, Cardinals, Steven Jackson, and Mizzou alum(my alma mater) so I don't have much of anything else you collect.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
    Sounds good Kenny. I have them set aside for you. Who do you collect?
    Wizards,Eagles, and Phillies, in that order. Also have tons of set needs from the 3 sports, let me know if you need a list.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Sounds good Kenny. I have them set aside for you. Who do you collect?

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Looks like I don't have any other significant cards with me at the moment lol. If you want, we can wait until I get home and I have access to my main card collection. I should be able to get more than enough Browns from that, and maybe even your PC players.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Any Bo Jackson?

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
    Which A&G are SP's? I had no clue.
    Cards 301-350 are SPs, and the minimum BVs for each card is $3. Got any other teams? Just in case I don't have any other good Browns lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Which A&G are SP's? I had no clue.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    The Golds are $8 total. The three A&G SPs alone are $9 total, so I have to dig out a bit more. I'll be able to mail out Tuesday before I take my flight home.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Looking good. I have no idea of book value of either, so let me now what you want to do. I won't be able to mail them out until after Thnksgiving though.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Found these so far, i'm still looking:

    2011 Score Gold Zone
    Joe Thomas

    2011 Score Hot Rookies Gold Zone
    Greg Little

    2012 Score Gold Zone
    Montario Hardesty

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Any Cleveland Browns?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X