Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Set Needs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Do you collect any teams? I don't think I have any of the players in your sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    All I could come up with are: 27, 48, 109, 186, 188, 227, 236, 243, 253, 267, 280, 288, 308, 311, and 323.
    LMK

    Leave a comment:


  • jwgreen68
    replied
    Let me take a look.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    44 more cards needed, let's finish this up.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.I.G.Poppa
    started a topic 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Set Needs

    2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Set Needs

    Been putting the set together from retail, i'm about 62% done with it, here's what's I need.

    4,5,7,27,43,48,57,85,90,99,107-109,133,168,172,182,186,188,191,198,219,223,227,23 2,235,236,243,253,256,267,288,290,300,308,311,316, 320,323,326,331,335,340

    Have tons of inserts and minis from A&G to trade.
    Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 02-28-2013, 03:52 PM.
Working...
X