1952 Topps #42 Kretlow Available for Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Topps #42 Kretlow Available for Trade

First time trader on these boards, and I'm looking forward to doing more in the future.

Topps finally filled the last of my redemptions for the 2011 Diamond Giveaway promotion. Unfortunately, they couldn't fulfill one of the card redemptions, so they sent me two other cards instead, and I'm looking to trade this one:
    1952 #42 Lou Kretlow

As you can see by the attached photos, it's not exactly NM condition, but it's not poor either. I'm not a fan of Kretlow, so I figured I'd trade this for for a player(s) I'd rather have.

I'm more than willing to trade for cards in a similar condition. I'm specifically interested in the cards on my list below, but I'll listen to offers for other vintage cards of comparable value, especially early 1950s Detroit Tigers.

WTTF:
    1949 Bowman
    26 George Kell

1950 Bowman
    8 George Kell
    9 Vic Wertz

1951 Bowman
    46 George Kell
    151 Larry Doby
    18 Casey Stengel

1952 Topps
    39 Dizzy Trout
    55 Ray Boone
    126 Fred Hutchinson
    143 Les Moss
    146 Frank House
    180 Charlie Maxwell
    222 “Hoot” Evers
    227 Joe Garagiola
    243 Larry Doby
    244 Vic Wertz
    246 George Kell
    262 Virgil Trucks
    296 Red Rolfe

1953 Topps
    151 Hoyt Wilhelm
    228 Hal Newhouser
    277 Don Lund
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gobolts; 11-10-2012, 08:13 PM.

i will check and c if i have one of those. i need it so are u set on the 52/53 for it?
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
      i will check and c if i have one of those. i need it so are u set on the 52/53 for it?
      At this point in time, yes, I do want to stick with 52/53 cards. But thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        Originally posted by gobolts View Post
        At this point in time, yes, I do want to stick with 52/53 cards. But thanks for asking.
        Oh, and please note that I have updated my list some, adding a number of cards and removing a few.

Comment

Working...
        X