Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Topps Josh Hamilton Cut To The Chase Refractor Available For Trade Will Ship 2/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Topps Josh Hamilton Cut To The Chase Refractor Available For Trade Will Ship 2/4

Available for trade I have a J2013 Topps Josh Hamilton Cut To The Chase Refractor

I'm looking to trade it and will ship it out 2/4 morning if right trade comes along.

I collect:

Baseball: Tigers (Justin Verlander, Cabrera, Fielder) and these HOF/FHOF players. Tom Glavine, Lefty Grove, Warren Spahn, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Stan Musial, Ichiro, Eddiie Matthews, Ken Griffey Jr, Jackie Robinson, Walter Johnson

Football: Packers (Aaron Rodgers, Reggie White, Any 1996 or 2010 Packers Cards, Donald Driver Jersey/Autos, Charles Woodson/Clay Matthews Jersey/Auto/RC) and any Lombardi Era cards.

Originally posted by hello..good..buy View Post
    Available for trade I have a J2013 Topps Josh Hamilton Cut To The Chase Refractor

I'm looking to trade it and will ship it out 2/4 morning if right trade comes along.

I collect:

Baseball: Tigers (Justin Verlander, Cabrera, Fielder) and these HOF/FHOF players. Tom Glavine, Lefty Grove, Warren Spahn, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Stan Musial, Ichiro, Eddiie Matthews, Ken Griffey Jr, Jackie Robinson, Walter Johnson

Football: Packers (Aaron Rodgers, Reggie White, Any 1996 or 2010 Packers Cards, Donald Driver Jersey/Autos, Charles Woodson/Clay Matthews Jersey/Auto/RC) and any Lombardi Era cards.
    i know i am going to have 1996 packers football cards and some reggie white cards but they are going to be just base cards and im not gonna start without saying they are NrMt or better for the most part....not graded and probably not gonna be gem mint

Comment

Working...
    X