Some vintage but damaged cards F/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some vintage but damaged cards F/T

Listed is a number of vintage baseball....most cards do have fuzzy corners and some do have slight creases...they are not really stars but i do want to part ways with them....
    1966 Topps #404 Pirates Team Photo
    1968 Topps #2 1967 American League Batting Leaders
    1968 Topps #221 Braves Team Photo
    1969 Topps #571 Larry Sherry
    1969 Topps #3 1968 RBI Leaders
    1969 Topps #7 American League ERA Leaders
    1969 Topps #170 Frank Howard
    1970 Topps #68 American League ERA Leaders
    1970 Topps #63 National League RBI Leaders
    1971 Topps #68 National League ERA Leaders
    1971 Topps #335 Jerry Koosman
    1971 Topps #454 Ron Santo Sporting News National League All-Star
    1972 Topps #431 Clarence Gaston
    1972 Topps #169 Vida Blue
    1976 Topps #530 Don Sutton
    1976 Topps #194 American League Home Run Leaders
    1977 Topps #523 Rollie Fingers
    1977 Topps #144 Bruce Sutter
    2x 1980 Topps #280 Gaylord Perry
    1980 Topps #275 Jerry Koosman
    1980 Topps #140 Rih Gossage
    1980 Topps #390 Fergie Jenkins
    1981 Fleer #372 Mike Easler
    1985 Topps #281 Tim Belcher

If you want to see a picture of 1 of them, please ask in these posts

I may be interested in the 1966 through 1972 cards, depending on their condition and what you want in trade. PLMK. Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      I may be interested in the 1966 through 1972 cards, depending on their condition and what you want in trade. PLMK. Have a good day.
      ok...ill upload some photos sometime today and see if we can determine the condition...a lot of them are in that "very good-ish" and im interested in anything that can part ways with them....im more of a hockey fan but football and baseball are also good...they are not book valued very high but they are getting harder to find these days as they are vintage....we will continue this with some kind of pics though...thanx

Comment

i have some updated scans of these vintage...take a look....sorry that i dont know how to make the scans bigger etc.

<a href="http://s1305.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryan_condarcure/library/Vintage%20Baseball">Photobucket</a>

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. I don't have any hockey, or pictures/scans. However, I do have some football available. I have a "lot' of 34 football cards to offer for the 14 baseball (1966-1972). The "lot' is from the late '80's through early '90's. Some of the cards have some minor problems (corner wear, small creases/dents, etc), but nothing major. There are no duplicates. Some of the players are - Joe Theismann, Ronnie Lott, Marcus Allen, Herschel Walker, Reggie White,Franco Harris, and Joe Montana. I also have a 2012 PANINI PRESTIGE NFL DRAFT BLACK FRIDAY Fletcher Cox gu card available.

Have a good day.
          Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-07-2013, 09:45 AM. Reason: to add to original post

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

If you don't deal these to OriolesFan, I could use the two cards that have the Red Sox on there. I am sure I have something you could use for them. Have a bunch of GU and Autos scanned in my bucket, and have tons of baseball and football at home. Some vintage even. Would really need to know if there were specific players or teams you can use, and then I could get you info on what I have. Just give me a heads up whenever you figure it out. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
            X