Interesting card made of China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting card made of China

have for sale or trade a 1993 Hamilton Collection China porcelain piece here that i can include a scan with...one problem though...its made from china and i dont know what to do about shipping it...

1993 Topps Hamilton Collection Rookie Reprint of 1968 Topps Mets Rookie Stars Jerry Koosman and Nolan Ryan #177...i dont have the certificate of authenticity but the piece can be verified

They made a 52 Mantle in the same style. I have only seen three of them. My dad just bought a second one a few months ago. I believe the Mantle was made around the same time as your card.

You would really have to use some good bubble wrap and sturdy packaging to ship.
    I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.

http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tank1976 View Post
      They made a 52 Mantle in the same style. I have only seen three of them. My dad just bought a second one a few months ago. I believe the Mantle was made around the same time as your card.

You would really have to use some good bubble wrap and sturdy packaging to ship.
      ya i know just dont know how it would work, lol....it may make it with some kind of bubble wrap and a small package not envelope but its tough to take that chance

Comment

Working...
      X