Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Auto!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Auto!!

I am finally looking to sell my 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Auto. Topps screwed up on this card and forgot to stamp it with a serial number like the other ones in the set. They have made that up to me in another way. If this card had the serial number I would be asking for double what I'm asking now, (since the Josh Hamilton redemption sold for 500). I have provided scans of the card, and pack wrapper and receipts. If you don't believe that this is how the card came out of the pack, please see this thread, as I am not the only one who it happened to:2012 Topps Chrome Blaster - 2000 Miguel Cabrera Buy Back Auto - Blowout Cards Forums

I am asking $250 OBO. I will also guarantee that if you get this certified by JSA it will come back authentic or your money back!!

Collecting: Buster Posey, Felix Hernandez, David Ortiz, Dustin Ackley, Topps Baseball SP's and Parallel/Variations, New York Mets (especially prospects), Leonard Hankerson, Miami Hurricane football alumni, North Carolina Tar Heel basketball alumni

bump to the top
    Collecting: Buster Posey, Felix Hernandez, David Ortiz, Dustin Ackley, Topps Baseball SP's and Parallel/Variations, New York Mets (especially prospects), Leonard Hankerson, Miami Hurricane football alumni, North Carolina Tar Heel basketball alumni

Comment

Working...
    X