FS 2013 Bowman Taijuan Walker Superfractor Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2013 Bowman Taijuan Walker Superfractor Auto

The super rare 1 of 1 Auto of One of the best pitching prospect's if not the best in the minors right now, pulled the card Thursday, May 9th and its been in a case ever since. It's an amazing looking card, best hit i've ever had get it now before its too late. PayPal only.
    Attached Files

Congrats on that pull - amazing. But you're probably going to have to send that one to auction.
    My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
    http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
    Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
    Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
    Higher end top prospect cards.
    Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

Thank you! and yeah that's what i was thinking, just testing the waters as i'm new to the card selling.
      Originally posted by sickmantz View Post
      Congrats on that pull - amazing. But you're probably going to have to send that one to auction.

Comment

Can't buy, but I'd love to trade for it if interested......just to have a super factor.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I collect Mariners and would also be interested in trading for it! How Much $$$$$ are you looking for? Just Curious!
          These cards are for sale or trade.
          I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
          I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

Just curious, how did you pull it?.... Hobby box, retail, single pack, blaster, rack pack, Wally World, LCS?

I've always dreamed about a pull like this so just wondering how it happened to you.

Also, did you sell it already? .....if not, are you willing to trade it?

Thx
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

i put it on ebay for auction 2 days ago. I'm hoping to get atleast 3000 out of it

Originally posted by jasonpithan View Post
              I collect Mariners and would also be interested in trading for it! How Much $$$$$ are you looking for? Just Curious!

Comment

I pulled it from a jumbo hobby from my LCS first box i've opened in atleast 6-7 years. very lucky hit! it's currently up for auction on ebay

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                Just curious, how did you pull it?.... Hobby box, retail, single pack, blaster, rack pack, Wally World, LCS?

I've always dreamed about a pull like this so just wondering how it happened to you.

Also, did you sell it already? .....if not, are you willing to trade it?

Thx

Comment

1 day 6 hours left on this bad boy! close to the reserve price!

2013 Bowman Taijuan Walker Superfractor Auto Super RARE 1 1 | eBay

Comment

Working...
                  X