If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
What are the bv's on these - Satchel Paige, Ripken, and Harry Heilmann? Also, are there any particular HOFer's you're looking for? PLMK. Have a good night.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Man I really love that Ripken but I don't have anything that you listed that you're looking, would you be willing to trade for RCs or inserts if I made the trade more beneficial BV wise on your end?
Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!
Man I really love that Ripken but I don't have anything that you listed that you're looking, would you be willing to trade for RCs or inserts if I made the trade more beneficial BV wise on your end?
Hey man thanks for the offer but just looking for my wants right now,thanks.
What are the bv's on these - Satchel Paige, Ripken, and Harry Heilmann? Also, are there any particular HOFer's you're looking for? PLMK. Have a good night.
No idea of Bv on them as far as HOF just look for equal Sv I guess with paige and Ripken being the higher of the 3.
I found the bv on Paige, it's 40. PLMK the year/brand/set/subset/etc. on the Ripken and Heilmann. Once I find their bv's I'll send you a list and/or make an offer of baseball HOFer gu and/or auto's. Hope we'll be able to make a deal/trade.Thanks.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
I think the Paige sells for near $40.The Heilmann is 2001 feel the game and usually sells around $15-$20.I have to look up the Ripken but I'm pretty sure it's 2005 UD SP Leg Cuts.
I found the bv on Paige, it's 40. PLMK the year/brand/set/subset/etc. on the Ripken and Heilmann. Once I find their bv's I'll send you a list and/or make an offer of baseball HOFer gu and/or auto's. Hope we'll be able to make a deal/trade.Thanks.
Okay, I found the Heilmann bv (15) and Ripken (50). With the Paige (40) the total bv of the three would be 105.
PLMK if you'd be interested in any of these baseball HOFer gu or auto's for them ---
- 2011 SP Leg. Cuts Sig. #173 Stan Coveleski auto #ed 31/35 (bv=50)
- 2007 SP Leg. Cuts Quotation cuts #Q-CH Carl Hubbell auto #ed 12/65 9bv=100)
- 2006 SP Leg. Cuts Leg. Mat. #LM-YB Yogi Berra bat #ed 055/199 (bv=15)
- 2004 Don. Classics VIP #M-18 George Brett dual gu #ed 25/25 (bv=80)
- 2013 Topps Chasing History #CHR-GB George Brett bat (bv=25)
- 2012 Panini Nat. Treasures # 59 Don Drysdale uniform #ed 90/99 (bv=15)
- 2012 Leaf Best of Baseball #BA-AD1 Andre Dawson auto (bv=15)
- 2003 Topps Gallery Art #AR WM Willie Mays uniform (bv=50)
- 2001 UD HOF #B-WM Willie Mays bat (bv=25)
- 2010 Topps Tribute #TR-MS Mike Schmidt uniform #ed 38/99 (bv=30)
- 2012 Topps Tribute World Series #WWS-WB encased Wade Boggs bat #ed 33/99 (bv=25)
- 2012 Panini Nat. Treasure #10 Paul Waner bat #ed 92/99 (bv=15)
- 1994 Nabisco All Star Legends Duke Snider auto w/COA (bv=20)
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
PLMK if you'd be interested in any of these for the Heilmann gu ---
- 2002 Fleer Greats Through the Years Eddie Murray jersey
- 2002 Fleer Authentix #JA-RA RIPPED Roberto Alomar jersey
- 2005 UD Reflections CFTSC #CC-BP dual gu Johnny Bench/Mike Piazza #ed 165/225
- 2001 UD HOF #B-CF Carlton Fisk bat
- 2005 UD MLB NL ARTIFACTS #NL-RK Ralph Kiner bat #ed 43/99
- 2002 Don. DK Diamond Cut #DC-85 Eddie Murray bat #ed 333/500
- 2002 Fleer Fall Classic Rival Factions #RF RJ-BR Brooks Robinson bat
- 2005 Don. Throwback Threads Cent. Stars #CS-25 Frank Robinson bat #ed 42/50
- 2006 UD EPIC Mat. purple #EM-MS1 Mike Schmidt uniform w/stripe #ed 155/155
- 2001 SP LEG. CUTS #B-RY Robin Yount bat
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
PLMK if you'd be interested in any of these for the Heilmann gu ---
- 2002 Fleer Greats Through the Years Eddie Murray jersey
- 2002 Fleer Authentix #JA-RA RIPPED Roberto Alomar jersey
- 2005 UD Reflections CFTSC #CC-BP dual gu Johnny Bench/Mike Piazza #ed 165/225
- 2001 UD HOF #B-CF Carlton Fisk bat
- 2005 UD MLB NL ARTIFACTS #NL-RK Ralph Kiner bat #ed 43/99
- 2002 Don. DK Diamond Cut #DC-85 Eddie Murray bat #ed 333/500
- 2002 Fleer Fall Classic Rival Factions #RF RJ-BR Brooks Robinson bat
- 2005 Don. Throwback Threads Cent. Stars #CS-25 Frank Robinson bat #ed 42/50
- 2006 UD EPIC Mat. purple #EM-MS1 Mike Schmidt uniform w/stripe #ed 155/155
- 2001 SP LEG. CUTS #B-RY Robin Yount bat
Comment