Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody Need To Step Up To The Plate???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody Need To Step Up To The Plate???????????

That's all I got to say and it is much much appreciated who ever did it and it won't be forgotten and truly a really nice jesture on whover did it.
    Framed 8X10 Steiner certified Rickey Henderson Red S Ox uni and Dave Windfield Padres uni auto;s certified .
    Fed Ex just dropped it and it is framed and matted in a beautiful Red Wood maple frame .
    It has a Idaho addey but I do not know anyone in Idaho but TNT in Burley but this is not Tom;s addey but says a friend on our site.
    Anyways thks a bunch and if I do find out who did it u are going to get something really nice in return from the Bear
    Happy Holidays and I will find out who done it I promise u that.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Email coming ur way bud and thks a millon times over for this great jesture.
    Mommy Bear is doing great and hope u are the same with ur Prostate cancer.
    She is retiring in August and has been cancer free since 1998 and Janelle is now 6 and her heart is doing great after the surgies.
    Again thk u and wish u the best of the season and ur recovering from cancer as well.
    Again we will be sending u a nicey nice gift for this one bud.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

Dan
      Sent u a great big surprise as well and hope u like it.
      happy Holidays to u and Teresea.
      Guys this is how I meet this guy and his Wife.
      We use to be on Topps Forums every night along with another 5 of us who have made our own little trading group and trade within it ourselves.
      When Dan came on he was 31 and newly diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and my Wife Mable was just completing her Chemo for Breast Cancer at the time.
      My Grandaughter was born the following night we meet and had to have open heart surgery an hr after she was born and we have been fast friends ever since.
      But we live east coast west coast difference and had lost communications for the last 5 years trade wise as he does very little of now;as he is cured and growing his family and my Grandaughter is doing great as well and has had no ill affects from the procedure and the heart is working the way it should.
      It used to be when I posted I dedicated my trading to my Wife a cancer survivor and my Grandaughter Janelle (Pugie) after everyone of my posts.
      So there is a long story here but Dan will never be forgotten by my family and appreciated for what he just sent me for Xmas.
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

Working...
      X