Wtb 1952 topps mantle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb 1952 topps mantle

Have a very good friend who is 2 cards shy of completing the 1952 topps set...............he is looking for a graded 3 or 4 psa only .........mantle rc. If you or know someone who has 1 and would be interested in selling, plmk what it is and how much.

Please pm

jake

Jake
    Check with 707 in Philadelphia as he usually has all condtion one;s avaible and he also has a whole lot of 52;s high;s and lows in all condtions avaible as well.
    I built both my sets with his help and Kit Young of San Diego Sports which is another source for ur friend to try.
    Good luck
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

Thanks for help..................will check. f you happen to see 1 in Maine.................keep me in mind.

Jake

Comment

Jake
        There is a huge show in New Hampshire this coming weekend and a friend is going and told me that there was a couple in that show from some guy in Rhode Island so if he sees one and it don't sell either one which I doubt as most are 10 to 20 Thousand in a nice grade.
        But I will let u know what Banjo Man finds bud,
        He is in Georgia getting a load of peaches for the local supermarket this Friday and stopping at the show Sat.
        Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

Working...
        X