Collection of 700 Bowman Chrome rookies and prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection of 700 Bowman Chrome rookies and prospects

I have a two row shoe box of 700 total baseball Bowman Chrome rookies and the versions that say "1st Bowman Chrome Card". These start in 2006 and run to 2011 while the majority are from 2008-2011. They are from regular Bowman Chrome, Bowman Chrome Draft, Bowman Chrome Draft Picks, and Bowman Chrome Prospects. These are already sorted by year, brand, and card number. And there are duplicates of some. These are mainly unlisted players with none of them really selling currently for more than a buck. You may be able to resale most for between $0.10-$0.50 each. They are on average Near Mint to Mint. The one flaw that stands out mostly is the common surface scratching found on some Chrome cards.

I have in mind $100 delivered if buying the lot or will look at trading for a high dollar card or two or maybe even a few $10-$20 cards? Any sport is accepted. Let me know if you have interest along with what you have in mind as to buying or trading for. Who knows when one of these players have a break out year? I was hoping to save time here from typing up a whole list but can do if need be. Send a Private Message or reply to the thread if you want a shot at them.

Brian
    Last edited by LoveItCards; 02-06-2014, 08:31 PM.
Working...
X