Edmonds and other Cardinals auto to buy or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonds and other Cardinals auto to buy or trade

I'm looking for cards or any signed item for my collection. Specifically interested in any Topps archives autos. Will buy or trade.
    I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Have these Cardinal autos

2015 Diamond Kings Diamond Cuts Stan Musial #ed 87/99

2018 Diamond Kings Harrison Bader

2001 Archives Reserve Bob Gibson

Comment

Found another Cardinal auto
      1998 Donruss Signatures Ozzie Smith graded PSA9 #ed 334/2000

Comment

Well you deffinetly have my interests. Are you wanting to sale or trade? What are you looking for in return?
        I buy the card not the grade!. My want list gets updated way to frequently to be consistent.

I am always in the market for Cards,Any Alabama player current or former(football only), current or former St Louis Cardinals especially Albert Pujols,Matt Carpenter,Stephen Piscotty and Mark Mcgwire,Grant Hill and other duke blue devil. Also set building 2013 bowman chrome mini in numbered refractors.

Comment

would do both
          If you have a site or list of autos available please send to me thanks

Comment

17 Topps Clearly Authentic Autographs Randal Grichuk
            16 Topps Archives Fan Favorite Autographs Fernando Tatis
            14 Classics Significant Signatures Jerseys Silver Kolten Wong #145/299
            14 Classics Significant Signatures Silver Michael Wacha #292/299

Wants are here:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/home
            Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Ok so do you not want bowman products at all or just of certain players? I do have a ot of panini baseball autographs because I love the stars and stripes product. But I think they are mostly of guys that are really good,but not allstars. I have a lot of bowman chrome but not alot of Mets. I know that the panini autos I have are Stephen Piscotty,Tyler Naquin,Chris Okey,Lucas Herbert,Michael Lorenzen,Johnny fields,Kyle Farmer,Reese Mcguire,Dj Peterson,Robert Tyler, and I have a nfl naje goode auto.

Comment

Originally posted by hoebob69 View Post
                Ok so do you not want bowman products at all or just of certain players? I do have a ot of panini baseball autographs because I love the stars and stripes product. But I think they are mostly of guys that are really good,but not allstars. I have a lot of bowman chrome but not alot of Mets. I know that the panini autos I have are Stephen Piscotty,Tyler Naquin,Chris Okey,Lucas Herbert,Michael Lorenzen,Johnny fields,Kyle Farmer,Reese Mcguire,Dj Peterson,Robert Tyler, and I have a nfl naje goode auto.
                Doesn't have to be autos. Could be set needs or decent Pujols cards I need too. RCs could be most stars and not necessarily Mets. I no longer consider Bowman a rookie card product because most players have had prospect cards years before their actual RC.

Comment

Brother I couldn' agree with you more there. In my opinion the panini sets are so much better looking than the bowman. If they would get the dang rights in baseball I beleive they would be considered equal. But the sad reality is at this moment the bowman chrome is the go to rookie. I'l be honest,I haven' bought a box of cards in a very long time so I doubt I'll have many options in way of set building. I'm guessing that you'e a fan of new York sports team so I'm curious as to where the pujols love came from? Don't get me wrong,I love him as well,but I'm also a cardinals fan. I do have a Ud prospects and pros Pujols rookie dual bat card with chipper Jones I would be willing to part with if you're interested? I also have a topps archives buy back auto of Darryl strawberry as well. And I have a 1972 topps boyhood stars tom seaver auto sgc authenticated as well.Let me know if those or any of the ones I listed last night interest you. Also if you could give me some other names to look for it would be helpful. I also have football and basketball if any of that interests you.

Comment

did you still have an interest in the cards I listed for you lmk thanks
                    Gibson auto bv $60
                    Musial auto bv $50
                    Smith auto bv $50
                    Bader auto bv $15

Comment

Hi look here;
                      Cardinals
                      1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Auto Bob Forsch #24 Cardinals
                      1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Auto Al Hrabosky Cardinals
                      2000 Diamond Authentics Auto Chris Richards #31 (#87/3250) Minor Cardinals
                      2000 Diamond Authentics Auto Chris Richards #31 (#90/3250) Minor Cardinals
                      2000 SP Authentic Chirography Auto Rick Ankiel #RA Cardinals
                      2001 SP Authentic Chirography Updated Rookie Auto Albert Pujols #AP Cardinals
                      2004 Fleer Greats Gorman Thomas Auto #GBA-GT Brewers
                      2004 Play Off Honors Auto Jim Edmonds #180 (#05/10) Cardinals
                      2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Tim McCarver Auto #90 Cardinals
                      2010 Bowman Sterling Rookie Auto Jon Jay #46 Cardinals
                      2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Bryan Anderson #172 Cardinals
                      2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Frame Auto Allen Craig #AGA-AC (Cardinals)
                      2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Auto Jon Jay #GQA-JJ Cardinals
                      2012 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Dual Relic Autographs Auto Allen Craig #SSADR-AC (#157-179) Cardinals
                      2014 Stadium Club Auto Matt Adams #SCA-MA Cardinals
                      2015 Finest Autographs Auto Rookie Samuel Tuivailala Auto #FA-ST Cardinals
                      2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Silver Auto Kolten Wong #GQA-KW (#11-50) Cardinals
                      2015 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Double Jersey/ Auto David Freese #SSD-DF (#43/99) Angels

LMK Thanks
                      Hi traders,
                      I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
                      Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
                      http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
                      http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Originally posted by hoebob69 View Post
                        Brother I couldn' agree with you more there. In my opinion the panini sets are so much better looking than the bowman. If they would get the dang rights in baseball I beleive they would be considered equal. But the sad reality is at this moment the bowman chrome is the go to rookie. I'l be honest,I haven' bought a box of cards in a very long time so I doubt I'll have many options in way of set building. I'm guessing that you'e a fan of new York sports team so I'm curious as to where the pujols love came from? Don't get me wrong,I love him as well,but I'm also a cardinals fan. I do have a Ud prospects and pros Pujols rookie dual bat card with chipper Jones I would be willing to part with if you're interested? I also have a topps archives buy back auto of Darryl strawberry as well. And I have a 1972 topps boyhood stars tom seaver auto sgc authenticated as well.Let me know if those or any of the ones I listed last night interest you. Also if you could give me some other names to look for it would be helpful. I also have football and basketball if any of that interests you.
                        Started back in the summer 2003 when I picked up a 2002 Topps 206 Pujols auto for $25 at a show in Cooperstown. During this time I thought his cards were way undervalued and since at the time my collecting had no direction,I decided to collect him. 15 years later I'm still at it. The Mets have been my team since the early 80s though but collecting everything Mets would cut myself too thin so I just collect RCs and autos of their World Series teams and other famed players who played for them.

I can use the Pujols/Chipper dual bats and here's a list of some RCs I can use (it's kind of a side PC of mine):

Jose Ramirez
                        Jacob deGrom
                        Nolan Arenado
                        J.D. Martinez
                        Mookie Betts
                        Aaron Judge
                        Manny Machado
                        Francisco Lindor
                        Carlos Correa
                        Corey Kluber
                        Paul Goldschmidt

I have autos of Seaver and Strawberry already so not really needing those. Worst case scenario,perhaps I can swap for the dual bat.

LMK,
                        Brett

Comment

sent info on what cards I am interested in
                          lmk if you have any of them thanks

Comment

Check out the Cardinal autos I have available on my wixsite. joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards
                            Tons listed and I may have some others I haven't added yet. PLMK Jerry
                            My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
                            http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                            Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                            Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Working...
                            X