• Show
Clear All

• hammocks13
    replied
    thanks will pass on trade

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and info. I'd still rather do the encased Harper for the Schoop auto and Ripken auto(60)(even though it doesn't show team name or logo on hat or uniform). All of those players were good, but they just don't trade easy. It would take me a good while to move them for cards to add to my PC. I definitely don't need the Sutton auto,as I still have one available. It would take more, in total bv, of them than what the value of the Ripken is for me to trade the Harper. The Schoop and Ripken would both be going to my PC, I wouldn't have to try to trade/move them. All of the others would just be trade bait, and most of those don't usually move fast. Therefore, it'd take more than $55 of them. Thanks again for your reply,info., and offer. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    Boggs $30
    Concepcion $30
    Gonzalez $15
    Suton $15
    Campaneris $10
    Williams $8
    Rose $20
    Canseco $25
    Sheffield N/A

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    What are their bv's?

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    One Last Shot on the Harper encased card
    Schoop and your choice up to $55
    on these autos
    2014 Topps Triple Threads Wade Boggs auto/jersey #ed 19/99
    2014 Five Star Juan Gonzalez #ed 15/25
    2016 Archives Bert Campaneris
    2013 Topps Supreme Gary Sheffield #ed 17/25
    2015 Topps Tier One Matt Williams #ed 290/399
    2012 Leaf Pete Rose
    2016 Topps Tribute Jose Canseco #ed 93/199
    2013 Archives Dave Concepcion
    2005 Absolute auto/jersey Don Sutton #ed 11/50
    lmk if any of this works for you

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    ok thanks for letting me know

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Just to let you know, I don't trade "more" bv for a card just because it is "different"(gu,auto,etc) from what I'm getting. To me bv = bv on card for card is fair. I will give more in bv to the other trader sometimes IF they are trading down,and I'm getting a card,or two,... that are higher in bv by a good amount. Then, and only then, I don't mind letting the total bv to be in his/her favor. However, to me, EXAMPLE: a $10 "RC" is the "same' as a $10 auto. Also, if I really really really want something, I may offer some what in the other traders favor. However, that doesn't happen too often. I appreciate your original offer, but I just had no need of Belle,Piazza,or Martinez. The total bv for the trade was fine,and my follow up offer wasn't much different. By going for the Schoop auto alone, I'd only do $10 in bv for it (which also has a $10 bv). So, if you're looking for "more" just because it is an auto and mine isn't,but has a similar bv, that will not work for me. Sorry that the trade couldn't be worked out, we were very very very close. But,the "more" because of "not being the same type of card",but same/similar bv's, will not work with me. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    Maybe some other time we can work out a trade
    thanks for all your time
    Have a great afternoon

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll pass on your offer of your Schoop auto for '11 B C Harper + ............. That's too much for Schoop. Also, I don't have those "RC's". Not interested in Strasburg"RC's", already have some.

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    I checked out the Aaron auto and will pass on that card
    as far as the Harper card I really don't want to trade a HOF auto of Ripken for it
    If you still want the Schoop auto will trade for the
    2011 Bowman Chrome Harper and another rookie card of any of these players
    Bregman/Benintendi/Abreu
    If I'm trading autos for non autos will need a little extra
    also
    If you need any Strasburg rookie cards against the encased Harper we can work that out
    thanks and have a wonderful day

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I have no offer for the Harper and Aaron, because I don't know the bv's of the cards you have posted on your link. Once I know the bv's I might be able to come up with an offer. In regard to the Hank Aaron auto1)I don't remember what I paid for it, but it has a $200.00 orange sale sticker on the back of the case it is in - (2)I've been offered $90 for it, and I turned it down - (3)it is encased by Beckett - (4) it is a 2011 Leaf Best of Baseball cut signature. So, if you're interested in working a trade for it, plmk the bv's of the ones you have listed on the thread that I posted the link of.

So far as the encased/graded Bryce Harper "RC", how about this: my Harper encased/graded refractor "RC" for your Schoop auto and Leaf... Ripken auto (you said its bv is 60) ? PLMK. The Ripken is only $5 higher than the three (Belle,Piazza,and Martinez) that you had in your offer.

Hopefully we can get a trade finalized soon. THANKS for your time and interest. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    What are you suggesting as a trade for the Harper and Aaron
    and can you give me some detail on the Aaron
    lmk thanks

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and info. Sorry, not interested in Diamond King because they don't show team name or logo in their pictures. Also, the Ripken wouldn't be enough to replace some of the others. If you can come up with another trade offer plmk. Again, thanks for the offer,quick reply, and info. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE:Could some on your list on this thread - https://community.cardboardconnectio...utos-f-t/page2 - be used to replace the Belle,Piazza,and/or Martinez? OR could we make a bigger trade in involving some on this thread and my Aaron auto ?
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-10-2018, 08:51 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    only have 2 other cards

2018 Diamond King dual jersey Austin Hays #ed 82/99
    2018 Finest die cut Cal Ripken Jr.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    That is a very nice offer that you made in post #28. However, do you have any other gu and/or auto available of Orioles,Nationals,HOFer's,and/or stars that are available? I ask because: (1)I already have the Albert Belle and (2)the "other" two would just be trade bait, and at this time not many are looking for them. So, just wondering if you have "others' that I could add to my PC and/or that make really good trade bait. Again, the offer is very nice though. Hope we can get this worked out and finalized. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

Working...
X