Tony Gwynn 2001 Fleer Material Issue Patch FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilly55 View Post

OK, I went back through your photo's again, and though I'm not a big prospector, I'll try a few of the rookies. All I ask on the rookies is that they are mint. I don't care if they are gem mint or not as I am not a grader, I just want mint rookies.

I like
    Tony Gwynn Patch card
    Nick Pratto auto
    2 Juan Soto Heritage Rc
    2 Ronald Acuna Heritage Rc
    Miguel Andujar Topps Negative
    Gleyber Torres Chrome Prism

LMK if the rookies are mint and we can take it from there.

Bill
    I am down to 1 each of the Acuna and Soto Heritage RC's. Didn't realize I had multiples in there. I can't promise all of the RC's are 10's, but they're all in good shape.
    Trade Albums

Comment

Originally posted by CatdaddysCards View Post

I am down to 1 each of the Acuna and Soto Heritage RC's. Didn't realize I had multiples in there. I can't promise all of the RC's are 10's, but they're all in good shape.
      Yeah, don't care if they are 10's, just like them to be at least 9 or better. What are the values on the cards I want from you?

Bill
      Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

Yeah, don't care if they are 10's, just like them to be at least 9 or better. What are the values on the cards I want from you?

Bill
        gwynn $40
        Pratto $4
        Soto heritage $4
        Acuna heritage $6
        andujar bw $6
        gleyber prism $9
        Trade Albums

Comment

I'm cool with the prices you came up with except the Gwynn. I am assuming we are doing sell value? I say this because only 3 early 2000 Fleer Gwynn patch cards have sold in the last 2 months. $19.60, $20.50 & $21.99. I'd go as high as $25.00 on the Gwynn, but not much higher.

The averages for my cards are (taking last 3 sales):

Cole - $11.76
          Verdugo - $19.83

Konerko - No sales, but a 2014 Immaculate auto #/75 sold for $20.00. Mine is a 2014 Immaculate #/49. So $20.00-$25.00 for mine.

Strasburg has no sales or listings. This was a $150.00 a few years ago, but today, would think value is down around $80.00-$120.00. I did find one for sale on Collectors.com for $100.00 though.

Bill
          Please visit my website

Comment

I'm cool with the prices you came up with except the Gwynn. I am assuming we are doing sell value? I say this because only 3 early 2000 Fleer Gwynn patch cards have sold in the last 2 months. $19.60, $20.50 & $21.99. I'd go as high as $25.00 on the Gwynn, but not much higher.

The averages for my cards are (taking last 3 sales):

Cole - $11.76
            Verdugo - $19.83

Konerko - No sales, but a 2014 Immaculate auto #/75 sold for $20.00. Mine is a 2014 Immaculate #/49. So $20.00-$25.00 for mine.

Strasburg has no sales or listings. This was a $150.00 a few years ago, but today, would think value is down around $80.00-$120.00. I did find one for sale on Collectors.com for $100.00 though.

Bill
            Gwynn was purchased less than a month ago in a highly reputable facebook group that is very tight shipped on things being overpriced. I'm sticking with $40, as I'm not in the market of losing money for the sake of a trade. Understand if you aren't ok with that.

We're probably nowhere close on the Strasburg, though. Bottom fell out of his market. Those 2010 topps and bowman chrome refractor RC autos, that sold for hundreds, can now be purchased for $40. Unlikely a non-RC, insert auto will go for double.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.
            Trade Albums

Comment

FWIW, those three Gwynn patches, in completed sales, are rather plain and nothing close to my patch. That makes a significant different in final value.

Trade Albums

Comment

Originally posted by CatdaddysCards View Post

Gwynn was purchased less than a month ago in a highly reputable facebook group that is very tight shipped on things being overpriced. I'm sticking with $40, as I'm not in the market of losing money for the sake of a trade. Understand if you aren't ok with that.

We're probably nowhere close on the Strasburg, though. Bottom fell out of his market. Those 2010 topps and bowman chrome refractor RC autos, that sold for hundreds, can now be purchased for $40. Unlikely a non-RC, insert auto will go for double.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.
                Yeah, we both won't be budging I think. For me, I wouldn't pay $40.00 for any Gwynn patch card and the rarity of the Strasburg auto from his rookie year wouldn't let it go for $40.00 or less. His chrome auto's are all over the Bay, but his Peak Performance is no where to be found due to it's rarity. At least we gave it a try.

Bill
                Please visit my website

Comment

Working...
                X