• Show
Clear All

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Thanks Rodney, if I come up with something I will. Thanks Mike

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I haven't been to a card show in a few years. The major dealer that I purchased from shut down his store about eight or nine years ago, stopped setting up at shows shortly afterwards, and passed away about a year ago. Personally, I have been to a show or shop in a few years. In the last few years I've done all of my buying and trading on card sites on my computer. At my age, 68, I already have enough cards sitting around, and ready to move by trade and/or sale. If you come up with any offer(s) that may interest me for the Rizzuto and/or Reese auto's plmk. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    I was amazed at the Screech auto myself. I'm not quite sure why the Alomar is so high either. The thing is that no one I trade with anymore really goes by Beckett. When you go to a card show they want the best of both worlds, they go by Beckett on their cards and want to go by ebay pricing on mine. It's quite a show when my sons and I go to a show to trade or buy. I have one son with ebay up on his phone and one with Beckett on his and all three of us bombarding the dealer to try and get an equitable trade.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the reply and info. Scratch off the "Screech", as I'd never think it would be anywhere near that high. It's a gu and auto of a "made up" character, no one well known. I expected it to be no higher than a "common" player gu and/or auto value, definitely not of a semi-star or star value. To me, I was expecting it to be close to the value of Sisco. Also, I wasn't expecting the Alomar to be that high eother, because it is on the brand that doesn't show logo and/or team names on hats and uniforms. Values on those are usually lower than those brands that do show those items. In regard to my Rizzuto auto, I don't have a solid "price" on it. It depends on what I'm trading for. However, Rizzuto auto's aren't very common as I don't see many being up for trade and/or sale. If you can come up with possible trade(s) for the Rizzuto and/or Reese auto(s) plmk. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: the Sisco and B Rob. are the only two that'll be going to my PC (since "Screech" is no longer involved), everything else will just be for trade bait).

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    The screech auto alone books 40 but the one I have with the relic is not priced due to scarcity. The Sisco is 10 and the Robinson is 25.00. I'd say the Screech is at least 55(I'm going with the mem books alone at 15 and the auto alone books 40.00) at the low end so we have a total of 85. for my 3. What pricing are you putting on the Rizzuto. I couldn't seem to find it on becket on line. Also on my thread of scanned HOF autos the Alomar/40 alone books for 50.00.
    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 07-17-2019, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll do the Rizzuto for the B Rob.,Sisco,"Screech", and any auto(your choice) on your thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...e-(Scan-Heavy) - except the Sutton and 2005 D T Raines (not interested at all in those two). FOR BOTH the Rizzuto & Reese auto's, I'll do them for all of the auto's on the thread(minus the Sutton & Raines I mentioned before) + the three I mentioned in POST #21. Again, thanks for the quick reply. PLMK if either offer works for you. Have a good evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    interested in the Reese and Rizzuto autos

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I just checked your flickr again. Still interested in your Brooks Robinson T T M M gu, Sisco gu/auto, and "Screech" auto. PLMK if anything interests you for them. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    updated flickr again

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    could be don't remember

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Originally posted by hammocks13 View Post
    Have any interest in this card
    2016 Diamond King Kris Bryant auto #ed30/49 bv #150
    Isn't that the one I traded to you a while back?
    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 07-09-2019, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    Have any interest in this card
    2016 Diamond King Kris Bryant auto #ed30/49 bv #150

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    didn't really see anything that interested me. Thanks for looking

Leave a comment:

• hud12534
    replied
    have

autos
    2013 topps allen and ginter henry rollins
    2016 topps nxt nia jax 33/50

autos
    1995 signature rookes dominquie wilkisn 363/1075
    1997 scoreboard ray allen silver 38/100
    1998 edge Robert trayor
    2014-15 upper deck championship banners keith smart 50/99

autos
    1999 edge chris mcalister
    2001 fleer great jim plunkett
    2003 ud pros and prospects willis mcgahee

2006 ude legends dion talbert
    2006 ud legens randy grossman

2007 sage lamarr Woodley

2007 press pass legends ty detmer
    2016 absolute iconic inks ickey woods 171/199
    2019 leaf draft ryan connelly

game used

2016 donruss optic cardelle jones

2017 donruss zay jones

2018 panni daesean Hamilton

2018 prizim Christian kirk

2018 prizim keke coutte

2018 prizimnyheim hines

2018 prizim Rashard penny

2018 rookies ans stars year 1 kalen ballage

2018 opic rookie phenom mark Walton

2018 donruss optic rookie phenom Anthony miller
    2018 donruss optic cortlans sutton

2018 donruss rookie threas rhashard perry

2018 prestige nfl passport deontay burnett

autos

1999 fleer mystique pat burell 315/500

2018 stadium club Tzu wei lin

game used

2017 donruss aaron nola2017 topps Walmart holiday nelson cru

2018 topps serie 2 robinson cano

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Alright, sorry about the delay, busy weekend but thanks for the offer. Good luck on ebay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X