Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Bench RC Graded GMA 3.5, '64 Topps Giants Set Break, & Tons of RC's For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Bench RC Graded GMA 3.5, '64 Topps Giants Set Break, & Tons of RC's For Sale!

Hi everyone, i've been on here a while but haven't posted, hope my post is ok. basically i have over 3 million cards from all sports, and i'm selling all that i can, it's been very slow lately though or the sales have been too cheap, but they must go though. Have a Johnny Bench RC that is graded by GMA, a 1964 Topps Giants Set Break (most of the set, 99% of the big stars, most are in NM or higher), '88 Fleer Michael Jordan (pack fresh), and tons of valuable rookies, for some reason my ebay store hasn't been getting the views it normally had been, so i thought i would let you all know about it in case you're looking for somthing for your collection, or to resell for profit, i just need them gone. lol Most are going very cheap or have no bids. I combine shipping very fairly, no worries. There's also tons of graded cards, mostly PSA, Beckett & GMA, starting at $3, nothing expensive and well under the values! Heck the $3 ones are cheaper than i paid for the grading. lol Here's my store link, i've been a seller since 2007 with that store, been a collector since 1964. Requests and buy it now purchases as well are welcome if you need something not listed. Thanks and Bless!!

Link.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/cyssportsvault
Working...
X