Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

game used autos fs/ft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • game used autos fs/ft

    autos
    1996 leaf trever Hoffman
    1999 ud inox carlos beltran
    2002 topps archives lee smith
    2005 upper deck reflection ual signatures david wright /Justin leone 35/99
    2009 upper deck icons everth cabera 130/600
    2010 topps 206 neftala feliz
    2010 allen and ginter Michael bourn
    2012 leaf pete rose au27
    2012 topps museum collection jim rice 098/100
    2012 prizm lee smith
    2014 upper deck goodwins raul mondesi jr
    2016 topps tribute alex Gordon 61/99
    2019 topps chrome Andrew kinzner
    2019topps gallery Kolby allard
    2020 topps 1985 dustin may gold 31/49


    game used
    2002 fleer dueling duos boggs brett brett bat
    2006 upper deck diamond collection mike Cameron gu jersey
    2006 upper deck Vladimir guerrero gu jersey
    2006 upper deck Rafael furcal gu jersey
    2010 topps piedmount paul Konerko gu jersey
    2010 topps peak performance kevin Youkilis gu bat
    2011 topps 60 tyler colvin gu jersey
    2012 bowman future stars relic gu jersey 069/199
    2013 panni golden age bill freehan gu jersey
    2015 donruss jersey kings jon lester
    2017 donruss diamond collection hanley ramirez gu jersey
    2017 topps Addison Russell gu jersey
    2018 donruss promising pros Christian walker gu jersey
    2019 topps all star stiches marcus storman gu jersey
    2019 topps Walmart holiday relic aaron hicks gu with stripe
    2019 topps 150 anniversary
    luis severino
    trevor story update
    mel ott update
    2020 topps david dahl gu jersey
    2020 topps gu jersey blake snell 06/50






    2017 honus bonus craig kimbel 1/1/

  • #2

    Who u looking for on the Dustin May auto??
    Bear

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
      Who u looking for on the Dustin May auto??
      Bear
      have a trade list

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry i do not as our collection is way to big for a listing.
        Just tell me who or what u are looking for and see if i can make u a decent listing from that.
        Bear

        Comment


        • #5
          any interest in any of these autos against your 96 Leaf Hoffman auto
          2016 Gypsy Queen Carlos Delgado
          2004 Fleer Clippings auto/jersey Scott Rolen #ed 070/149
          2019 Topps Tribute Rhys Hoskins #ed 068/150
          2013 Topps Tribute Albert Belle #ed 87/99
          2017 Archives Luis Tiant #ed 69/99
          2005 Donruss Signature Marty Marion
          2016 Topps Scouting Report Dallas Keuchel
          2020 Archives Cliff Lee #ed 17/30
          2018 Topps Clearly Authentic Didi Gregorius #ed 22/99
          2016 Stadium Club DJ LeMahieu

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hammocks13 View Post
            any interest in any of these autos against your 96 Leaf Hoffman auto
            2016 Gypsy Queen Carlos Delgado
            2004 Fleer Clippings auto/jersey Scott Rolen #ed 070/149
            2019 Topps Tribute Rhys Hoskins #ed 068/150
            2013 Topps Tribute Albert Belle #ed 87/99
            2017 Archives Luis Tiant #ed 69/99
            2005 Donruss Signature Marty Marion
            2016 Topps Scouting Report Dallas Keuchel
            2020 Archives Cliff Lee #ed 17/30
            2018 Topps Clearly Authentic Didi Gregorius #ed 22/99
            2016 Stadium Club DJ LeMahieu



            no ty though

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
              Sorry i do not as our collection is way to big for a listing.
              Just tell me who or what u are looking for and see if i can make u a decent listing from that.
              Bear




              2017 to present
              Baltimore orioles
              Washington nationals
              ravens
              redskins
              2019 2020
              brewers
              packers




              royals autos

              hofers autos

              Comment


              • #8
                Have auto;s of the following Nats
                Strickland/D Hudson/Doolittle/Corbin/Turner/M Taylor/Eaton

                Comment


                • #9
                  like these
                  autos
                  1996 leaf trever Hoffman
                  1999 ud inox carlos beltran
                  2014 upper deck goodwins raul mondesi jr
                  check here-https://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2...-trade#!page=2
                  Collecting Hofer/superstar/star autos and twins/ Vikings autos
                  see my photobucket here -
                  http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/
                  new sports card album
                  http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Camco2 View Post
                    like these
                    autos
                    1996 leaf trever Hoffman
                    1999 ud inox carlos beltran
                    2014 upper deck goodwins raul mondesi jr
                    check here-https://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2...-trade#!page=2
                    liked any of these
                    don Sutton au
                    ed o neil au
                    derrick brooks au
                    dave parker au
                    frank white au



                    lmk what can work out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hud12534 View Post

                      liked any of these
                      don Sutton au
                      ed o neil au
                      derrick brooks au
                      dave parker au
                      frank white au



                      lmk what can work out
                      sutton is ft and availble
                      i do have the frank white

                      ed oneil is nft
                      derrick brooks is long gone
                      dave parker is gone
                      in the sca the top album "my cards " which i've tried to delete is a catch all (92 of them have been traded away)
                      all the other albums below that are updated-parker and brooks would be located in the traded away section ,for example ,i think frank white is in the for trade (but htg)
                      which you are more than welcome to look thru all my albums

                      do you have bv's on the hoffman and beltran?
                      thanks
                      Collecting Hofer/superstar/star autos and twins/ Vikings autos
                      see my photobucket here -
                      http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/
                      new sports card album
                      http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hud12534 View Post

                        liked any of these
                        don Sutton au
                        ed o neil au
                        derrick brooks au
                        dave parker au
                        frank white au



                        lmk what can work out
                        nothing really cathing my eye

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                          Have auto;s of the following Nats
                          Strickland/D Hudson/Doolittle/Corbin/Turner/M Taylor/Eaton
                          brands years are they

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've got some auto's of these ------------ Nationals: Bill Lee (EXPO, and TTM/IP), Zach Walters, Jordan Zimmermann, Jacob Johansen, Drew Storen, Tyler Clippard, Michael Taylor,Raudy Read --- AND --- Orioles: Mike Cuellar, Joey Richard, Chris Tillman, Mychal Givens, Dylan Bundy, Tim Bascom, D J Stewart, Eduardo Rodriguez, Michael Morse, Dennis Martinez (TTM/IP), Matt Hobgood, Jonathan SchoopL J Hoes, Erik Bedard, David Hernandez/Chris Tillman, Hayden Penn/ Adam Loemen

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              15 Topps Gold Label Sean Dolittle
                              12 Playoff Prime Cuts Pat Corbin Rated Rookie 144/149
                              14 Topps Chrome Blue Ref H Strickland 131/150
                              13 A/G Mini Adam Eaton
                              15 Bowman Inception Michael Taylor
                              16 National Treasures Monster 2 color Patch Auto Trea Turner 46/49

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X