Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards for Trade

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to collect every Detroit Tiger card 1980 to present. I am not interested in relic/game used/autograph cards. I am interested in base cards/parallel cards/sp/variations.

I have thousands of autographed cards 1970 to current to trade.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

GoTGRS

what autos do you have of St Cardinals or current Atlanta Braves?
    PLMK jerry
    My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

What about twins, especially Harmon Killebrew?
      Super collecting Mike Alstott

Collecting:

Teams- Minnesota Twins, Baltimore Orioles (sparingly), Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Colts

Players- Aaron Hicks, Josmil Pinto, Kyle Gibson, Harmon Killebrew, Lee Roy Selmon, Lavonte David, Mark Barron, Raymond Berry, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

1971 Topps Twins Team Set

Comment

Do you have a list of what Tiger cards you currently have because it would be really easy to look at that instead of trying to list every tiger card from the 80 until now let me know Thank s

Comment

Are you looking for every player or are you looking for different Tigers types of cards (such as oddball cards in the 80's like Hostess, Toys'R'Us, etc.)
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
          X