Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Like George Brett Got A Freebie!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Like George Brett Got A Freebie!!!!!!

Just came from a thrift store and found a bunch of odd ball stuff and this one.
    Playoff George Brett #24 and says 24 Hr off Doc Medich and wins it for Dennis Leonard. 2 metal numbers inbeeded in card
    Anyone want it send me a mailer or postage paid white envelope and it's urs.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Close it out as it's been given away.
    Terry
    Old Bear
    Last edited by Northernbear; 07-03-2014, 06:28 PM. Reason: Given away

Hey Poppa.

I'll take it but don't understand what it is though!!

Thanks!
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Tiny
      Send me a self addressed envelope and u got it bud.
      I don't want anything for it.
      It's urs for the taking.
      terry
      Old Bear

Comment

My son and I found a Gem Mint Clemens rookie today in a thrift store for 50 cents! Felt bad only paying 50 cents so I gave then $2 lol. Always fun card hunting with my boy, even better when you find something!

Comment

Blackhawk
          A buddy of mine who collects oil lambs him and his girlfriend went to the thrift shop on Wed and he who doesn't collect cards ran into this large assortment of cards.
          He was putting up stock at the local grocery store yesterday morning and told me about this stuff.
          So before weed wacking my backyard yesterday checked it out.
          What I found would have been a treasure chest for Basketball of Football fans but I do not collect this stuff and selling the house and with the Wife retiring need none of this stuff.
          If u where a LeBaron James or Kevin Garnett their has to be at the minimum of hundred each rookie cards of their and their is album after album of Football with P Manning and his Brothers rookie cards in this collection as well.
          All albums are 5 dollar a piece and all monster boxes 2400 to 3000 cards are 8.00 a piece.
          Told a local card shop owner and as I would suspect he will go and get all of this stuff today as it's open even though it's July 4th.
          Terry
          Old Bear

Comment

Working...
          X